Hattiesburg M&G

That would be so much easier for me to attend. I tried really hard to get off for the coast one, but just couldn't pull that one off.
I just saw Alisha E's most recent post in the Welcome and Intro section - she's wondering if there can be a M&G in Hattiesburg. Well, folks, we've done it once, can we do it again?

If there's interest in a M&G in Hattiesburg, show it by replying to this thread.

And, if you're willing to arrange it, put that here too.

So?

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS

Sounds Good to me!!
You can Count me in.
I'm sure it would be great fun !!!!!
ME TOO>>>Count me in and let me know. I do enjoy!!!!>>>>gdan
hattiesburg would definitely be a go to for me, but im going to sit this one out as far as planning lol...this last one was too irritating.
Would love to participate if I can slip the leash
I'd love to go. I volunteer to help planning. I don't mind. It is a welcome distraction from RL.

From sounds of what I missed, we have to find a place with a private bathroom. I don't want to miss the next ladies room event!
  • wja2k
  • 12-22-2010, 07:34 PM
I just moved back to Hattiesburg after a brief stint living in Arkansas. I would love to go to another M&G. Let me know the details.
I would make the trip to hattiesburg from Nola, I would appreciate an afternoon event so I can slip my leash too. The times of the last M&G in gulfport worked well for me.
I have been working waayy too much and need a break!
Count me in as long as it is on a Saturday in February. Would love to be there.
Every time one has taken place I have been on the road..............but....soone r or later......Im gonna catch one when I am on the coast.............
Hello everyone,

Sorry I missed the last one, but I sure would like to be on the list.

Hope all have a Happy New year,
Plese keep me posted have been thinking of stopping through soon .Def would be intown if I can ! ! !
The date & time for the H-Burg M&G will be 4 p.m. February 9th. til.....

Please send your references and RSVP to Tess through PM, send your information only if you truly intend on attending.

The deadline for RSVP will be February 4th. (this will give the weekend to get everything complied and have your invitation waiting for you in your mailbox come Monday morning.) No late requests for invites please. We would like to have a guesstimate of attendees set on Monday.

Remember: when you receive your invitation do not discuss where the M&G will be held or anything your invite has contained within....giggle

discussion here about if you are going or not will be fine; however, to make sure you receive an invite please make sure you PM Tess

This is going to be a blast!! Enough advanced notice darling.........make arrangements to be there!....you will regret it if you don't.....giggle

{evil grin}