This is who the Republican party think we need to hear from?

Katie Britt is all in for Donald Trump. Republicans understand he needs to appeal more to female voters. Let her give the rebuttal.

Ok makes sense on paper.

Then last night happened.

Well she is pretty. They have that going for them.

Another woman with zero self respect, willing to bow down to a pathological liar, rapist and fraud. Her lust for national relevancy knows no limits. I'm sure her mother is proud.
Yeah I don't really get on with much of the personal stuff unless someone gives good reason for it but I found her commentary to be laughable and question how anyone would believe that message brings in votes that are not already going for Trump.

The Republican party really isn't making impressive moves at all in my eyes
Better than Joey Bribes barking at the moon for an hour!!!!!!!
Never heard of this chick but she’s smoking hot.
I was not aware anyone named Joey was involved in last nights Republican rebuttal. For this one I would toss her back into the pond and look for a much more effective person to represent the party.
Britt hit a home run last night with her target audience. Hint that audience wasn't leftist males
I do understand that bi-curious females were quite enchanted with her but surely that is not the reference here. Some of the words I have seen used to describe her appearance:

Cringe. Disaster. Creepy.

I do think the SNL cold open (gotta be her... shit just to hilarious to pass up) might be entertaining. Not much of a show anymore but they get off some nice zingers from time to time.

She is the Republican version of the former Bud Light ad exec whose name I can't remember but also suffered the vampire treatment. Once she saw the light of day nobody has heard much from her since.

Buh-Bi Katie... your 15 minutes is about to be up