Thinking about adding anal on the menu any advice?????

I wanna do it but i had a bad experience with it before.....what do i do? A friend said the first time she tried it her ass was not good until a week and oh boy that realy scared the hell out of me! So how do i prepare for it? what is the first step?
I wanna do it but i had a bad experience with it before.....what do i do? A friend said the first time she tried it her ass was not good until a week and oh boy that realy scared the hell out of me! So how do i prepare for it? what is the first step? Originally Posted by columbian beauty
I love anal, as most guys do. I've popped several anal cherries in my day too and I can tell you this, preparation is key.

You start with generous lube on your finger slowly inserted to open the anus up and prepare it to receive more. You need to spend several minutes with just the finger so the whole anus will open up. Then you move to the slightly larger butt plug, once again with generous lube. You repeat the slow insertion process and gently insert then remove over and over until it feels good, never increasing the velocity, always keep it slow.

Now is the moment of truth, and here's where I can really help. You need a guy with a really small dick . . . and I'm perfect for that. . . . call me for the "small dick anal special" you're running too!
Drink a bottle of wine first...lol

Do it with someone you can trust and that will be gentle and take his time. Use plenty of lube and find the position that's most comfortable for you.

Here is another thread with more info...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=anal
Well you sound like you have it all packed down and maybe we should try it.......Im so afraid of it but you are right someone with a small one will fit the frame!
Drink a bottle of wine first...lol

Do it with someone you can trust and that will be gentle and take his time. Use plenty of lube and find the position that's most comfortable for you.

Here is another thread with more info...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=anal Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Thanks hun for the info oilfieldscum......do you have a little one?
Practice first with your fingers, then move on to a dildo. It's all about stretching the sphincter muscles, but slowly and gently. Try a few times with toys before you try with the real thing. And, when you do, make sure it is someone with experience who knows how to be gentle.

Also, if you are going to do anal with a client, you need to prepare in advance ... try an enema to cleanse everything out and make sure you have no poop on the way.
There is desensitizing gel called "anal ease", it has the same active ingredient as ambesol toothache gel. Rub a little on the hole and it makes the initial entry more comfortable. It won't take away the sensation of the experience. I use to work at an ABS and it was very popular. Works great for a toothache too, cherry flavored! Lol You can get it at pretty much any ABS.
Enemas are your friend...
Enemas are your friend... Originally Posted by Valerie
yes prep before hand is key! There are several toy type deals u can buy at adult toy stores, I recommend the "Rascal" brand anal doucher. heres a link for starter ideas...

http://www.analdouche.org/

I have the "Rascal Deep Cleansing Kit" works great!

As for getting used to penetration, I suggest warming a toy under running warm water, the heat will help the muscles to relax AND plenty of lubracation!
Im taking notes because ive been thinking about it also but it looks so damn painful. With me being a tiny spinner i dont want my ass ripped open!
Go for it cb! Its fun once you get used to it. It's amazing how you can have orgasms out your ass
Don't worry Kammye I'm just the man to help you out with that when you come to dallas, lol

Im taking notes because ive been thinking about it also but it looks so damn painful. With me being a tiny spinner i dont want my ass ripped open! Originally Posted by Kammye
You'd be surprised the things you can fit in an ass if you use enough lube and go slow enough!!
Well you sound like you have it all packed down and maybe we should try it.......Im so afraid of it but you are right someone with a small one will fit the frame! Originally Posted by columbian beauty

You called ...
I think I'm your man