OMG

hey saw there had never been a post here, and i no my name has been brought up abillion times in the past 2 weeks, so i thought i would say SoMeThInG!!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 07-03-2010, 10:06 AM
It would be nice if you could somehow figure out a way to let us know you're safe to play with! I'm sure you'll find a way Hope so, anyway...,.

From all appearance's sake.... You Look Yummy.... I would luv a taste, myself!

Giz
...so i thought i would say SoMeThInG!!!! Originally Posted by candy licious
And yet you're still not saying anything. Go ahead, we're all listening.
And yet you're still not saying anything. Go ahead, we're all listening. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
The suspense is killing me. Is she or isn't she? What will become of us?

Is anyone taking notes for the script of "As the Eccie World Turns?"

And you guys...please don't take my silliness as an attack. Humor's never killed anyone.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Twould be nice.... IF!

What should we call you? Candy? Kaydence? Huney?

Aunt Ellie?

Just for shits and giggles.... get in touch with me.... maybe send some photos I haven't yet seen of you.... whatayasay?

Giz
  • scar
  • 07-03-2010, 01:06 PM
It would be nice if you could somehow figure out a way to let us know you're safe to play with! I'm sure you'll find a way Hope so, anyway...,.

From all appearance's sake.... You Look Yummy.... I would luv a taste, myself!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
You are so right MrGiz,she does look like a tasty treat would like too know more.
Things that make ya go hmmmmmm 8-/
  • MrGiz
  • 07-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Yeah..... kinda odd.... but I've seen stranger things....

it could happen...

Giz
P.S. - just watch out for them monkees
I might recon Krispy Kreme to see what (who) I can see lol
  • HSP
  • 07-03-2010, 03:44 PM
I might recon Krispy Kreme to see what (who) I can see lol Originally Posted by papabear_in_arkansas
Hey! Pick me up one of those new lemon doughnut thingies while you're over there. Those things are fabulous!
Hey! Pick me up one of those new lemon doughnut thingies while you're over there. Those things are fabulous! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
just one?
just one? Originally Posted by papabear_in_arkansas
Yeah, I fought my way out of BBW a long time ago. Just one.
hey saw there had never been a post here, and i no my name has been brought up abillion times in the past 2 weeks, so i thought i would say SoMeThInG!!!! Originally Posted by candy licious
I find it very strange that you have not responded to the posts in this thread, especially since you are the OP and your name has been brought up "abillion" times in the past 2 weeks. So......I will go ahead and bite and maybe you will respond.

Your avatar now reads
candy licious
Registered Member

You will have more credibility once it reads
candy licious
Verified Provider

Do you have any plans in the near future to rectify this unfortunate situation? You joined on June 10, 2010. What are you waiting for?

I could not find any of your ads under Candy, Kaydence or Huney. on BP. Have you stopped advertising or are you advertising under another name?

The other thing that bothers me is that you have a background in drawing blood. Do you plan on trying to draw any new blood here?

I look forward to your response. Until then, I will leave you with this.

A wise old chinaman once said,

"A carton of sour milk: once you take the first sip, you don't have to drink the rest to know it has all gone bad."
http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...las-31/1940707

This is ad with image of Kaydence,Huney,Candy Licious. Ad has changed images several times, as well as name. Latest ad for 100$ special. Suspect ride to pokey included. Will take more than Glade to get rid of fishy smell.