Encounter: The most beautiful provider ever!

Date: 23 July 2020
Name: Lex
User ID:: VIP LEX {staff edit- corrected provider's name per link- CK}
Phone: 4698746365
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...4135.htm?cat=1
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Downtown?
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, Breastplay, Conversation
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She looks better than her pictures. I couldn’t sleep so I saw she was active on Eros. Always wanted to see her and I’m so glad I did. She had beautiful skin, body, and hair. I have never seen a provider as beautiful as she.
Recommendation: Yes
Why is your profile name the same as the providers??? Possible mandle???
If I recall correctly, her pics have always been enticing but there were many reports of her falking out, no showing, poor communication, and wired/twitchy...I was interested in meeting her months ago but got turned off by the reports. Am I recalling correctly?
You drove all the way from Ft. Worth to downtown Dallas for some pussy when you couldn't sleep? I call BS on this review. This chick is a flake.
Caught red handed- now your branded.
User ID and profile name the same?
Don’t know why it happened. This site is different from other sites so when I was filling out the review I may have done so in error. As far as this bring BS I assure you it is not. Maybe she found me extremely gorgeous no idea but I called her and she invited me over. I have read reviews on her that were negative and yes YMMV however I feel it is also how you present yourself to the provider. Maybe some of you say Um a lot and sound nervous but I have never had an issue even with some providers who are notorious for bad reviews. I have a few other reviews to write about however they were not so enjoyable hence why I decided to write this one first.
What other sites ��
Sounds hoard of shit to me this review and which man describe himself as extremely gorgeous. I would say myself in my hey days as extremely handsome lad...not gorgeous. Either way everything from link and review dubious.
Don’t know why it happened. This site is different from other sites so when I was filling out the review I may have done so in error. As far as this bring BS I assure you it is not. Maybe she found me extremely gorgeous no idea but I called her and she invited me over. I have read reviews on her that were negative and yes YMMV however I feel it is also how you present yourself to the provider. Maybe some of you say Um a lot and sound nervous but I have never had an issue even with some providers who are notorious for bad reviews. I have a few other reviews to write about however they were not so enjoyable hence why I decided to write this one first. Originally Posted by Aalanson99
Why did you create your profile using with providers name as your handle?
  • motor
  • 07-23-2020, 01:53 PM
Don’t know why it happened. This site is different from other sites so when I was filling out the review I may have done so in error. As far as this bring BS I assure you it is not. Maybe she found me extremely gorgeous no idea but I called her and she invited me over. I have read reviews on her that were negative and yes YMMV however I feel it is also how you present yourself to the provider. Maybe some of you say Um a lot and sound nervous but I have never had an issue even with some providers who are notorious for bad reviews. I have a few other reviews to write about however they were not so enjoyable hence why I decided to write this one first. Originally Posted by Aalanson99
what guy says "extremely gorgeous".
what guy says "extremely gorgeous". Originally Posted by motor
One with a vagina
It’s funny you know nothing of me and here you all go bashing me. Keep at it as I find it funny. This review is true but you don’t have to believe me. I’m just an old man with an old fashioned taste who wanted a young girl for the night. And the site I was used to posting on was usasexguide but no one uses it anymore.
Lexi is well known as hot but not a good session. I guess a mandle to recover some business is no surprise.
Why did you create your profile using with providers name as your handle? Originally Posted by txexetoo
Are you new to this site? He didn't create a profile using the provider's name. He clearly put her name on there as Lex. What he did was put his name where it says user ID thinking that's where he was supposed to put his name. Quit being annoying. That literally took me about 10 seconds to figure out.