Help in the QC

Hi I have been out of the hobby for a few years. I move here from NY 6 years ago. I don’t see any of the ladies here that I use to see . Do any ladies still come here? I use to be on P411 in NY and thought about maybe I should go back on but really can’t without reference. Anyway are there any ladies here or come to the QC .
It appears as though Brooke Monroe is there right now. If you look on STG I bet her ad will show up. Haven’t seen her in awhile but she was always good for me.
Sexxxi Staci is in the QC. She's fantastic.
Hi what is her contact info?
Staci is decent.... probably the only provider left around. I dont know what happened to the women in the qc..... but they are non existant anymore. Its freaking rediculous. So many are flakey and never text back or this or that.... honesty i have the best of luck on SA. Yea you gotta try a little harder but its so worth it. The "working women" in the qc...👎👎👎👎 i cud offer some of these women double their asking and still hear nothing.... i know im on a tad of a rant here but i haven't seen a "professional" in years. All been on SA. Best of luck cuz i feel like ur gunna need it...
Thank you , but I don’t know what SA is. I did get a email from a girl who said she will let me know when she comes this way from Des Moines
Thank you , but I don’t know what SA is. I did get a email from a girl who said she will let me know when she comes this way from Des Moines Originally Posted by topcat123124
seeking.com used to be seeking arrangement. it will require a lot more work and likely consistency. If you are looking for a quick meet and not much getting to know each other than seeking is likely not for you. On average. there are exceptions. For the most part seeking is more like a friends with benefits. benefits for both but there is more of a connection needed/wanted.
Would you say SA is worth your money? The monthly sub is pretty steep, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.