Date: 12-13-23
Name: Kandel
Phone: After screening
Email Address: Greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off 635
Activities: BBBJ, BBFS, multiple positions, CIP finish my favorite.
Hair Length and Color: Dark and long but up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall one, perfect enhanced C cups, long legs and sexy ass
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Satellite of Love
Definitely got the looks. If Nana or Lovely could teach b her to fuck she would be world class.
Definitely got the looks. If Nana or Lovely could teach b her to fuck she would be world class. Originally Posted by Badhabit2000
She can fuck! Do not gross her out before the shower as she told me some nasty fucks come through the door.
She can fuck! Do not gross her out before the shower as she told me some nasty fucks come through the door. Originally Posted by Willie82
Damn dude. Easy on your fellow mongers. Kandel is a model and has higher standards than most that see her.
Nice review
She can fuck! Do not gross her out before the shower as she told me some nasty fucks come through the door. Originally Posted by Willie82
Sadly a lot of these guys just don’t get the cleanliness part. But Kandell is a sexy lady
@Fun-is she ok with Tuma/Dato?
Previous reports are or staring she is not
I think lovely and Kendall should do doubles
I think lovely and Kendall should do doubles Originally Posted by olivevet84
What would Kendal do while Lovely fucked your brains out? Maybe take a video for you? Asking for a friend...
What would Kendal do while Lovely fucked your brains out? Maybe take a video for you? Asking for a friend... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Sun of a gun
I can not stop laughing
Anything goes in a double