URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch
Activities: Bbbj, daty, cuddling, shower,massage, GFE, DATY
Hair Length and Color: long dyed
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The pics are accurate and she is beautiful. Skinny, nice sized knockers, firm ass
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks Q, Pink is a solid choice
Pink = Pumpkin

Good recon
I love that age group. Such a delightful time
Pink = Pumpkin

Good recon Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Pumpkin= Orange but at least she goes by her old name too.
I've seen Pink before and she is ok about average in looks GND type.

Pictures are definitely not accurate and she is probably mid 30's. At least it looks like AS has paid up on the marketing campaign.

I'm going to give her a oral exam
Promoters are hitting hard for Pink to be seen. I would never assume she's in her 20's. She is kind of skinny but had a small firm belly, kind of like some sort of work has been done. She does not truly have a young body in my opinion.
Promoters are hitting hard for Pink to be seen. I would never assume she's in her 20's. She is kind of skinny but had a small firm belly, kind of like some sort of work has been done. She does not truly have a young body in my opinion. Originally Posted by bojangles817
I'm confused? You gave her a yes?
I'm confused? You gave her a yes? Originally Posted by PotatoChip47
What are you confused about tater? Are you making a statement or asking a question?
What are you confused about tater? Are you making a statement or asking a question? Originally Posted by txcasper
No, he's bumping a dormant Asian Stars review that hasn't been posted on in 4 days....that's what he's doing (kind of like how he bumped the other 2 Asian Stars threads this morning as well)
No, he's bumping a dormant Asian Stars review that hasn't been posted on in 4 days....that's what he's doing (kind of like how he bumped the other 2 Asian Stars threads this morning as well) Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Oops!!!! lol
Definitely not 20's. I have seen her a few times over the years. 30's at a minimum(if not 40's), but certainly beautiful and a nice time. She is a sweet girl and a good time.
Definitely not 20's. I have seen her a few times over the years. 30's at a minimum(if not 40's), but certainly beautiful and a nice time. She is a sweet girl and a good time. Originally Posted by Rock_Hard
Talk about being in the Asian age group. +|- 10 years or so
I wish these girls would have a provider ID card to prove age but ofc the DOB would be fake. Haven’t seen Pink, thanks for the info