BBFS

Happy New Years fellow mongers! Question for the group, this is not to judge, raise concerns or anything else. I just wanted to improve my level of knowledge. I see many people post they get or have to have BBFS. What makes the level of risk for adverse effects worth going bare to you? For example is it girls cleanliness, meds for you or them, testing, etc?

P.s I may just be traumatized after watching American Horror story season 11.
Better question, what's the going BBFS rates at each of the studios lately???
I get tested frequently and love filling girls up, simple as that. It’s been years since I’ve had protected sex
Better question, what's the going BBFS rates at each of the studios lately??? Originally Posted by NuruGuru
50. Just tell them that’s all you brought and they’ll let it slide
Better question, what's the going BBFS rates at each of the studios lately??? Originally Posted by NuruGuru
Not that great of question, common knowledge the standard rate for most. Read a review or ask booker.
Questions of the year : who uses condoms now days ?
Didn’t condoms become obsolete ?
Funny stuff
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
+1
I get tested frequently and love filling girls up, simple as that. It’s been years since I’ve had protected sex Originally Posted by Haddock42
Frequent testing protects you, the ladies, and your brother mongers.

I have cholesterol blood work every 3 months with my GP. I request STD testing added to my work.
I do monthly testing at a drop-in Testing Service (very affordable & fast).
I casually mention testing to K-ladies, and both Studio & Amp ladies tell me that they test monthly. Owner pays for testing at one Korean Medical Clinic.

If I had an SO, I would NOT hobby. But I don't, so I do.
I imagine a number of single 55 and up mongers prioritize the experience over any potential long term infection. The bacterial infections are treatable and 1 in 5 Americans have herpes so that’s a risk they are willing to take. If you have a SO or the thought of an incurable virus gives you pause…you really shouldn’t pursue BBFS from these providers.
Personally, I cover all the time. I'm a bit gun shy, yet, I'm 60+ and have been with several of these women over the past 35+ years. Many of the women reviewed as 20 or 30 I have been with back in the 90's or early 2000's. You can do the math. Asian women age extremely well. Yet, even at my age, it's not worth the risk to answer your original question.
Probably fucked 500+ BBFS and CIP and never caught anything, not even herpes.
I'm allergic to condoms