i have a few questions about hobbying - CJ

• !VI!
  • 07-11-2013, 05:41 AM
SO i guess i'll start it like this.

I see very few people per, week

reason: I like to give each individual special treatment, so they know they aren't just another customer.

I do not believe i am a "shop" or "market"

to-date i have had 7 partners (since i am in army got a little difficult to get my desired fill) 6 of them funny enough were in the hobby. 3 OMFG GREAT, and 3 pretty shitty....

now my questions:

1. Is it fair for me to tell a guy no to something is i feel he is doing it to itemize or compare me another provider he's been with in past?

2. as of now i do not provide HHR, because if I'm only going to have sex once a day I want it to be good and powerful enough to peel paint off walls. should i reconsider HHRs if the guy has a better personality then a jerk who wants an hour of BS?

3. I had an ECCIE member show me one of the reviews that was posted on me recently..... sad to say (and i called him out on this during meeting) 1 review was a guy i refused for being a pretentious ass on the phone and i had rejected him twice before. the Other i actually saw but the details of his review are very.... i want to say misleading but it's more then that about 60% of the review was down right false. What can i do about this .... i'll report the fake one but how do i prevent people from posting fake reviews?

last questions i promise

4. as it a bad thing if i know girls on certain areas have pimps and i want to warn hobbiest in area to be cautious?

Sorry for long thread i just want to make sure i am helping everyone to the best of my ability
It's best you do not respond or react/over-react to your reviews. This only leads to Gents questioning your mental make-up and a bunch of he said she said BS that makes you look bad. A lot of providers don't 'get this'.

If your going to be UTR or Low Volume go for quality not quantity.

If some guy pays a little lady to rough her up and hurt her does that mean you should also? No, only you should control your services...Don't be a sheep, have boundaries.

Pimp warnings are generally appreciated but as far as vague references to higher Pimp areas they don't do much good...Now LE warnings, that's a must report.
67% of your reviews are bad. i would suggest you work on yourself before you try to fix everyone else.
  • L.A.
  • 07-11-2013, 06:50 AM
3. I had an ECCIE member show me one of the reviews that was posted on me recently..... sad to say (and i called him out on this during meeting) 1 review was a guy i refused for being a pretentious ass on the phone and i had rejected him twice before. the Other i actually saw but the details of his review are very.... i want to say misleading but it's more then that about 60% of the review was down right false. Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess

UMMMMMMMMM???????

So a member with premium access showed you the details of a review? And you admit to it? Yikes!

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.
1) You still get to say no to something you are not comfortable with, period.

2) Plenty of girls don't offer HHR sessions for a variety of reasons. Do what works for you.

3) Only you can prevent forest fires. Fake/false reviews, however, not so much. It happens, it sucks, sorry. The best response I've seen is start a thread in Discussions, calmly give your version of what did or didn't happen and drop it. Mods will usually close a thread once a lady has given her side to prevent further he said/she said garbage. You can't control other people, just how you respond to them.

4) As MS stated, we do appreciate pimp reports. That being said if a girl gives a pimp report it can be interpreted as some type of drama/issue/sour grapes between girls instead of a genuine report. Even if you have good intentions, it may be best to leave these alone.

And by the way, "Yer cute".
Pm sent...
  • !VI!
  • 07-11-2013, 08:21 AM
67% of your reviews are bad. i would suggest you work on yourself before you try to fix everyone else. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Funny enough 2/3

It's funny because
1 was fake
1 was falsified

Which is why I now have a no go list

Easiest way to fix problem avoid certain gentleman...
  • !VI!
  • 07-11-2013, 08:29 AM
UMMMMMMMMM???????

So a member with premium access showed you the details of a review? And you admit to it? Yikes!

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment. Originally Posted by L.A.

So if there is believed to be a fake review about me or falsified information

How exactly do I know if its true or not?

All I can see is no, which could be valid

It saddens me to get a no, but I don't think it's right to have falsified information floating around

Such as activities etc.

I'm too old to be playing childish games with Internet trolls
You seem to be new to this.

Get your best information from the ladies private room (It must be good because guys can't read it). You got some good advice in this thread but not all guys will be as honest. They will want things you aren't comfortable with but you aren't obligated to offer them and they can be vindictive over your refusal. Too bad.

A note on reviews: we know which hobbyists to take seriously so a "no" from one that isn't in that category doesn't do much harm. Check the review list on some established ladies who have all "yes" results and model yourself after them.

Good Luck. You will do well here.
How do you know about other pimped girls enough to "warn others" yet you try very consistently at appearing naive? If you know ppl in this this business well enough to point fingers then why the vanilla presentation? ijs...my bullshit radar is tingling. Maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell.
i think wulf has got this chit under control. her 'questions' are the perfect cover story for a threAD that will bring her a lot of attention....

well played
i think wulf has got this chit under control. her 'questions' are the perfect cover story for a threAD that will bring her a lot of attention....

well played Originally Posted by fletch

+1
How do you know about other pimped girls enough to "warn others" yet you try very consistently at appearing naive? If you know ppl in this this business well enough to point fingers then why the vanilla presentation? ijs...my bullshit radar is tingling. Maybe I'm wrong. Time will tell. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

+1
+1
  • !VI!
  • 07-11-2013, 01:10 PM

well played Originally Posted by fletch
ThreAD?