Looking To Get Feet Wet

Any advice for newbie looking for first encounter. Been checking out the site for alternative to BP. Can only play from Jackson to coast. Drawn to spinner type. Not sure where to start. How intrusive is screening? Advice greatly appreciated.
JBreez. Welcome. Look at provider showcases and see who advertises as "newbie friendly". Screening will vary by provider.

But posting and being active on the board will serve you well, good job reaching out and asking for help.

If you have seen BP girls see if any have made it onto eccie. If so write a review. Even if outside the time for the free premium access it will give you some credibility. If you have a regular BP girl, PM me. If we can get her on Eccie and you can vouch for her and she you that will also help.

As always PM me if you don't want to go public, but the only dumb question is one you never ask.
JB, one thing you are doing right is talking openly about it. Women see this and some will respond. Talking on the board gives them an idea of who and how you are as a person so get active on here.

As far as screening, it varies from woman to woman, only give up info that you are comfortable giving.

One thing you can do that helps is join P411. They will verify your employment but they do it discreetly and never tell why they are calling then discard the info once it's completed. A lot of women will accept P411's screening and will see you then.

And if a woman from here contacts you and is willing to see you, read her reviews and see if she matches what you are seeking. The reviews also are a way for you to screen the women and cut down on the guess work while increasing your own safety.

If nothing else, pm me if you have questions about someone here.

Congrats on upgrading from BP, you'll have a better & safer time with the ladies on Eccie.
Thanks guys. Been checking out the site for a couple of months. Discretion is number one concern.
Im not a spinner but I am FUN..
Im a new verified provider in Hattiesburg and im also seeking my first eccie member encounter. Contact me if youd like to try to get together.
Each girl has their own way of screening. My first time was with Asian Lynn and I gave her my work number. She called to verify there. I guess I shuldn't have done that and won't again.
O MY! NOOOOO, never give work number to a provider OR a creditor!!!!
It won't happen again Guitar lol
I'm not a spinner although I'll have your head spinning. ;-)
JB, if Angel agrees to see you, you better run to her el pronto! She's one of the most unique women I have met in this hobby and I am more than proud to call her a friend. She is a completely beautiful woman in all areas. Yes she has a beautiful body but her personality and soul is even more beautiful. If someone doesn't have a good time with her, they don't like real women.

I have got to get my silly ass to Pascagoula very soon...
Stop in Hattiesburg, I'll buy you lunch.

As far as the ladies who have responded you could't make a bad choice I don't think. Haven't seen personally, but have seen and read good things.
I am a spinner, and I provide incall in the Hattiesburg area.
You should should try and focus on getting another part of your anatomy wet not your feet. But who am I to knock a guys kink. If you like it on your feet then more power to you.

In all seriousness there are many providers who will see a new guy. As for spinners there are a few around. Check the showcases and start contacting them. If a girl is nervous about meeting you ask her to meet for lunch first or out in public so she can feel you out and make sure your not a cop or serial killer.

Marly is a spinner for sure she commented in this thread. So is Sophia, Ms Melissa, Sara Bella and Lacy Amour. There are some spinners that tour here also.
Hey there my name is Bridgett and I am a Verified Provider In the Biloxi Ms area I am happy to see a newbie see my showcase for my specials this week.....