URL / Website: -
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Looked beautiful as always, until her and her boyfriend robbed me.
Recommendation: No

staff edit: removed real names-S31
Oh boy
Sad to hear this. She was a great provider but it seems like she really has gone south!
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=455483

This encounter report has been assigned to her profile.

Wow. Not sure but I have met with her more times than I can count in many locations and never experienced anything that even made me uncomfortable.
How did that work out for you slim? Scorpio is right it doesn't matter if it is your 1st visit or 50th. Leave your wallet at home and get a burner phone. It limits risk.
I trust 3 providers only because I knew one before she started this and the other 2 are just massage ladies turned into friends with benefits sort of thing. My first timers I always just have my keys, the donations, and my phone as I have someone who calls and doesnt get me instantly calls the police with the location and names of people I was meeting up with... had a bad instance a few years back and now I have my duck in rows as best I can.
I only saw Harley once last fall. Good time but she did mention trying to get off the hard drugs which is always a warning sign. I think it's not too hard to get from that to where we are now.
This review always smelled funny to me. Can anyone point to any other review online that mentions this behavior? This one lone review doesn't prove a thing-- word on the street is that the author is just an obsessive client who mistook Harley's professional talents for everlasting love.
I’ve seen her multiple times with no issues. Does anyone know if she is still in the ICT? She was one of my ATF!
She’s gone dark and hasn’t answered me in a few weeks.
Well I just answered my own question with a little research. I think the original poster might be telling the truth or it a big coincidence. PM me for details.
She is still in the ICT, but she is dealing with personal issues and is unavailable. I've been in contact with her a couple of times very recently. Btw, I assure you, the events depicted above have nothing to do with the reason she's not around (and yeah I can guess at the research, and the two aren't related). Be well folks.
She is back in jail
Funny police reports and booking sheets in Sedgwick, Harvey and Marion counties dont lie. And if the street info is her staff edit-S31. It holds no weight.