George Floyd died of Covid!

Yes, he had Covid19. He also had lethal levels of other undesirable substances that would have killed him that day.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...or-coronavirus
"In addition to fentanyl and methamphetamine, the toxicology report from the autopsy showed that Floyd also had cannabinoids in his system when he died.

Floyd also had heart disease, hypertension and sickle cell trait — a mostly asymptomatic form of the more serious sickle cell disease, an inherited blood disorder that primarily affects African Americans."

Between that and COVID, no wonder he couldn't breathe.
mentioned on Tucker Carlson's show tonight. CNN and MSNBC .. not so much. Tucker also pointed out that CNN is now calling for ending these riots .. because it's hurting Biden. so that's what it takes for the uber left to want this shit to stop .. it's helping re-elect Trump.
We already knew this. This information was available immediately after his death. No one paid attention to it, and people will continue to ignore it.
We already knew this. This information was available immediately after his death. No one paid attention to it, and people will continue to ignore it. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No, his toxicity levels were just released. I won’t post it because it discusses forbidden topics. His lungs were irreparably damaged by the toxins. Covid didn’t help. He said he couldn’t breath when he was sitting in his car. Did Chauvin have to kneel on his neck? No.
Yes, he had Covid19. He also had lethal levels of other undesirable substances that would have killed him that day.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...or-coronavirus Originally Posted by bambino
Another choir boi made into a martyr

Fuck him! He wanted to die!
No, his toxicity levels were just released. I won’t post it because it discusses forbidden topics. His lungs were irreparably damaged by the toxins. Covid didn’t help. He said he couldn’t breath when he was sitting in his car. Did Chauvin have to kneel on his neck? No. Originally Posted by bambino
The original autopsy found COVID-19, methamphetamine and fentanyl in his system and also found that he had heart disease, hypertension and sickle cell.

This information was released in early June. No one paid any attention to it.

I guess now we have more quantitative results, but did we really need them? Why couldn't we use logic and critical thinking to realize there wasn't enough evidence to accuse Derek of a hate crime?

Edit: OP included an article from June, which was posted shortly after Floyd's death.
mentioned on Tucker Carlson's show tonight. CNN and MSNBC .. not so much. Tucker also pointed out that CNN is now calling for ending these riots .. because it's hurting Biden. so that's what it takes for the uber left to want this shit to stop .. it's helping re-elect Trump. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That was remarkable wasn't it? Watching Don Lemon tell Chris Cuomo that these riots had to stop because it is hurting Biden. I could have told him that months ago. You know what else Don Lemon is worried about? He's hearing that Trump is winning over more Black males than previously expected. They are worried tonight in the CNN news room.

Also, I heard Dana Perino say she is hearing that White suburban women are expressing concerns about the Democrats "cancel culture". They are seeing the discrimination at their workplaces against anybody not towing the Democrat/ BLM line of thinking. You say "all lives matter" and you could lose your job. You express that you will be voting for Trump and you find yourself being called in to HR and reprimanded if not fired because "the workforce" believes they can't work with someone voting for Trump.

White people who very well might have been voting for Biden, find a mob of BLM marching in front of their homes, cursing at them because they are White and have a good job never asking who they are voting for because it doesn't matter, they are White and have a little money.

White people being mobbed by BLM, telling them if they don't raise their fist and pledge allegiance to BLM they could suffer bodily harm.

So yeah Don, the race is tightening because of people just like you failing to understand that safety is more important to American families than anything.
"In addition to fentanyl and methamphetamine, the toxicology report from the autopsy showed that Floyd also had cannabinoids in his system when he died.

Floyd also had heart disease, hypertension and sickle cell trait — a mostly asymptomatic form of the more serious sickle cell disease, an inherited blood disorder that primarily affects African Americans."

Between that and COVID, no wonder he couldn't breathe. Originally Posted by friendly fred

And while degrees of culpability may not be enshrined in criminal law, I guarantee you that somebody on that jury will believe that and argue in that jury room that George Floyd contributed to his death to the point that they can not find the cop guilty of murder because that person would be me and I'm sure there are plenty more people like me who believe the same thing.
That was remarkable wasn't it? Watching Don Lemon tell Chris Cuomo that these riots had to stop because it is hurting Biden. I could have told him that months ago.

Also, I heard Dana Perino say she is hearing that White suburban women are expressing concerns about the Democrats "cancel culture". They are seeing the discrimination at their workplaces against anybody not towing the Democrat/ BLM line of thinking. You say "all lives matter" and you could lose your job. You express that you will be voting for Trump and you find yourself being called in to HR and reprimanded if not fired because "the workforce" believes they can't work with someone voting for Trump.

White people who very well might have been voting for Biden, find a mob of BLM marching in front of their homes, cursing at them because they are White and have a good job never asking who they are voting for because it doesn't matter, they are White and have a little money.

White people being mobbed by BLM, telling them if they don't raise their fist and pledge allegiance to BLM they could suffer bodily harm.

So yeah Don, the race is tightening because of people just like you failing to understand that safety is more important to American families than anything. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

i'll be posting that as soon as it hits Fox News's channel on UBoob. I may go look on the CNN channel for the segment where little Fredo and Donny Lemon talk about how this radical shit is hurting Biden. and they actually thought they could hide his retarded ass in his basement and win.

Tucker was right to call out the Republican party for not condemning this radical shit but that's okay because the Democratic party is openly supporting this and there is one guy who will bring it up. Trump. can't wait for those TV ad's calling out the Democrats. and I actually have no problem raising my fist .. but it won't be empty. Smith & Wesson is my fist.

what I really want is that fagbook video to hit UBoob showing this punk's arm half blown off. it's gruesome so much so that I couldn't stop .. laughing. yes I thought it was funny. you can see it on fagbook but you have to login, because they had to hide it with the standard disclaimer before you can see it.
I never assumed Derek murdered Floyd. Why would anyone assume that without knowing what actually transpired? A knee on the neck isn't even a choke hold. Why did so many people assume what there wasn't any evidence for?
And while degrees of culpability may not be enshrined in criminal law, I guarantee you that somebody on that jury will believe that and argue in that jury room that George Floyd contributed to his death to the point that they can not find the cop guilty of murder because that person would be me and I'm sure there are plenty more people like me who believe the same thing. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
And the cities will burn again.

Blacks need to get a better caliber of victims.
what I really want is that fagbook video to hit UBoob showing this punk's arm half blown off. it's gruesome so much so that I couldn't stop .. laughing. yes I thought it was funny. you can see it on fagbook but you have to login, because they had to hide it with the standard disclaimer before you can see it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

more videos added.
more videos added. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
see my screen shot of this retard's arm nearly blown off

{staff edit-CK}

this LEFTIST asshole will be wiping his ass with his left arm for the rest of his worthless life.
Check your PMS, whacky.