For the black posters on this site - an education!

• oeb11
  • 08-28-2020, 09:30 AM
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/886...to-america-and

Malcolm X > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

― Malcolm X

something the DPST marxists white controllers of the black Planation won't share.

something the LSM marxist DPST controlled media won't share.

something Black America should consider - rather than the gay marxism to further enslave black america of OBLM.
Malcolm shabazz is hardly one to quote. But in this instance he made an easy observation and spoke out.
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2020, 11:25 AM
It is the message - and a valid message it is!
I think there would be a very big difference in the vote if every Black person in America had listened to only the Blacks that spoke at the RNC. It was truly inspirational and they would learn just what Trump has done for Blacks and not the rhetoric they hear on CNN and MSNBC and by some on this site.
All I will say is that I do not try to tell my black friends what to do. That is their call and I would never disrespect them by throwing propaganda like that from one person in a completely different era decades ago. This is not the early 60's and times have changed over the many decades since then. Black people have rights now that they did not have back then.

If you want to make a point, that's cool. Just don't try to make one with a man who has been dead for 55 years because that's foolish as far as politics now. That was a completely different time.
It's all good lucas. The mavs n rockets will be back soon. Basketball is fun again.

And we have the ignorant racist rednecks posting really stupid shit. They are fun to fuck with though
And what are you thoughts on re-litigating slavery and reparations, if one might ask?

All I will say is that I do not try to tell my black friends what to do. That is their call and I would never disrespect them by throwing propaganda like that from one person in a completely different era decades ago. This is not the early 60's and times have changed over the many decades since then. Black people have rights now that they did not have back then.

If you want to make a point, that's cool. Just don't try to make one with a man who has been dead for 55 years because that's foolish as far as politics now. That was a completely different time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Under bittens commie thinking. bron brons millions would be re-allocated to the less fortunate! Bet he would really protest that!
reparations?? Anyone ever met or know a true african slave?

How could they prove any of their kin folks were slaves. Most of 'em dont even know who they daddies is!
reparations?? Anyone ever met or know a true african slave?

How could they prove any of their kin folks were slaves. Most of 'em dont even know who they daddies is! Originally Posted by winn dixie
This racist shit here is stupid. I'm not really sure how you benefit from that. But I am not a dumbass who would ever make an extremely racist post like that.

Fortunately, you old racist fucks will be dead soon and this world will be a better a place without the hate.
This racist shit here is stupid. I'm not really sure how you benefit from that. But I am not a dumbass who would ever make an extremely racist post like that.

Fortunately, you old racist fucks will be dead soon and this world will be a better a place without the hate. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
When hit with facts, cry out racism! Hook line and sinker.

bahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha hahaa
I hate no one! Im just WOKE! Its been generations since the last slave died!
Maybe lukas can donate to the reaparations cause? How bout it ivy league boy? You are the apparent definition of white privilege for those people!

Fortunately, you old racist fucks will be dead soon and this world will be a better a place without the hate. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Seems to be an overlay for this forum.

Then they horselaughs and call YOUS names.

I wonder who that dude is in Winnsy’s avatar.
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2020, 04:46 PM

If you want to make a point, that's cool. Just don't try to make one with a man who has been dead for 55 years because that's foolish as far as politics now. That was a completely different time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

LM - the message is valid today - as it was when Malcolm X wrote it '55 years ago'.

Is the Constitution and Bill of Rights 'Out of Date" - or racist because the Framers and founders - some owned slaves in their era.??

It is the message - and it is timeless - IMHO!

Thank you for the observation that 'times have changed" - have times changed so much that a message of freedom and self-reliance is to be ignored for the 'new orthodoxy' of racist, marxist DPST Groupthink??? Malcolm x was right about the 'liberals of today' - and conservatives of the time.

Times have changed for the Conservatives - but Liberals still look upon the black person as their personal plantation slaves.
Seems to be an overlay for this forum.

Then they horselaughs and call YOUS names.

I wonder who that dude is in Winnsy’s avatar. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
A very great man who predicted all this crap we're going thru today!