Wis. Justice Department: Knife found in Jacob Blake’s vehicle

• oeb11
  • 08-28-2020, 12:25 PM

UPDATED 5:45 PM PT – Thursday, August 27, 2020

According to Wisconsin’s Department of Justice, Jacob Blake admitted to having a knife inside the vehicle he was allegedly seen trying to enter before he was shot. Authorities confirmed the knife was later found inside Blake’s car.
“During the investigation following the initial incident, Mr. Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession,” read a statement from the department. “DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle.”
On Wednesday, state Attorney General Josh Kaul said the incident escalated after Blake resisted arrest. He noted the officer discharged his firearm only after police tried to use a Taser and failed to subdue the man.
Kaul identified 31-year-old Rusten Sheskey as the officer involved in the shooting and suggested he would reveal “other officers who are involved soon.”
Report Ad

Kenosha Police officer Rusten Sheskey poses for a photo in 2019 in Wisconsin. (Brian Passino/The Kenosha News via AP)

“We’re going to continue providing information to the extent that we believe it’s appropriate and consistent with protecting the integrity of the investigation,” he stated. “So the information regarding the other officers who were present will be provided, their identities.”
Sheskey, a seven-year veteran of the Kenosha Police Department, has been placed on administrative leave for the duration of the investigation.

That fact will be ignored by the marxist DPST LSNM - they only care about fomenting violence over a justifiable police shooting.

And - the LSM Marxist media and DPST handlers plan to keep from young black men an education in how to deal with the police if stopped.

Christ rock did a video on it - and wa roundly criticized by the LSM and OBLM forbears as not complying with the 'black Narrative" that cops are enemies and have nothing beter to do than shoot every black they encounter.

That is the narrative of misrepresentation spread by the Marxist DPST LSM to incite voilent actions against police by foolish, mis-led brainwashed young people.

it is criminal what the LSM is doing to people in this country.

Yet - we are a land of freedom of speech and the press - even a LSM trying it's best to enforce a violent Marxist revolution on America/
Was that befores or after the cop shot him seven times in the back at point blank range, oebsy?

But excellent executions, bub. You reallys stuck the landing, eh?

LOLLING
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2020, 04:19 PM
YR - Yaawn!
Was that befores or after the cop shot him seven times in the back at point blank range, oebsy?

LOLLING Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The number of shots is not excessive. You have obviously never been in a situation where your life was endangered. Cops are trained to keep pulling the trigger until it clicks or the threat is neutralized. Adrenaline was also involved.

He was reaching for a knife, he was already able to resist two officers and a taser.

I say they were justified in using force to stop the suspect.
was blake on something? he was able to resist the officers making the arrest.

Doesn't matter suspect had immediate access to the knife and was reaching for it. Justifiable homicide try and deal with it.
Isn't the knife visible in his hand as he walks around the vehicle? It has a short curved blade, like a crescent shape.

I think he dropped it on the floor when he got shot.

I still don't understand why he was getting into the vehicle. Did he think he could just drive away with two outstanding arrest warrants?
Isn't the knife visible in his hand as he walks around the vehicle? It has a short curved blade, like a crescent shape.

I still don't understand why he was getting into the vehicle. Did he think he could just drive away with two outstanding arrest warrants? Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
yes he had a knife in his hand. yes he though his black privilege allowed him to drive away. no it didn't.
It looks like Blake was wanted for forcible rape:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-i...or-his-arrest/

I thought initially that 3rd degree sexual assault was a statutory rape charge. But apparently he forced his fingers into the girl.

Fucking low-life.
... But apparently he forced his fingers into the girl.

Fucking low-life. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

I recall a gal named Tara Reade had a similar experience, back in the day, from a politician.

I still don't understand why he was getting into the vehicle. Did he think he could just drive away with two outstanding arrest warrants? Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

He's a dummy that's why. He didn't get shot because he's black. He got shot because he's an idiot. It's simple Math.
So why hasn’t anybody shot yous, LeviQanon?

WSND’s run rampant here.
I recall a gal named Tara Reade had a similar experience, back in the day, from a politician. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yous are the only one, hoss l.

The false equivalences is all the WSND’s have.
The number of shots is not excessive. You have obviously never been in a situation where your life was endangered. Cops are trained to keep pulling the trigger until it clicks or the threat is neutralized. Adrenaline was also involved. Originally Posted by biggeorge565
Not true bud....I listened to a 25 yr veteran of the Police Dept and he categorized this as totally unacceptable behavior by the cowboy cop.

The cop shot him 7 times in the back. How is your life in danger when he’s got his back to you?
Like Hummer said, was he shot before or after the knife “incident”. ?
And how did they know he had a knife, he was “reaching for something “

Oh so the cops have X-RAY eyes all of a sudden. They PRESUMED he had a weapon more like.
So this cop shot him in the back....typical coward move.
At least shoot him in the front...if that’s your intent.
Just another cop homicide that will go unpunished. Many more will follow and you ignorant retards will keep thinking this is OK til it happens to one of your family.
Then you’d be crying. Admit it,..you’re all racist Boogaloos