Tucker Carlson Network

Now now, TWK; let's be more specific, old timer. This thread is about you being in love and worshiping a scumbag bullshitter to the extent that if he was aware of how much you are in love with him, Fucker C would be wise to file a restraining order against you because of your weird as fuck obsession with him.

Oh, by the way; how is this stuid ass thread working out for you so far, genius? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I just saw this LOL!

Restraining order HA!

Now, it would work out swimmingly once he produces the license that makes it an official network. Seems to be a stillborn thread out of the gate. Maybe he can petition a Mod/Admin to change the subject title of the thread. Lucas, could you start a thread asking for people to suggest names for the next, as you say "Fucker Carlson", thread.
Let's cool off guys
It seems to be more of a pirated YouTube TWK network featuring Tucker Carlson.

No discussion, no debate offered by the network. Just video to watch.

There is plenty of more entertaining unpirated video to watch on other networks.

What's that address of the Tucker Carlson fan club ?
Cool off from what, WD? Nobody is heated. All I see are some folks having some fun in a silly ass thread about Fucker C. It's not our fault that there is no damn topic to discuss.
... Tucker's piece surely explains a lot, mate.

#### Salty
Why did you post this video ? What is your comment about it ?
Why did you post this video ? What is your comment about it ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

it's for you to watch (which you won't) and comment on (after not watching it) simply attacking Carlson.

try watching and see if you agree or not and why.
Have you commented on any of the videos you post ?

Or are you just a tool for Tucker ?
Have you commented on any of the videos you post ?

Or are you just a tool for Tucker ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

my post is my comment.

i invite you to take the TWK Challenge. just watch one video then tell me why you don't agree with it.
Maybe I will post a video
What is the topic of this thread.........posting videos of Tucker Carlson ?