Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page):
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: East of the city
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS, Waterworks
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, mostly straight, tied up in ponytail during session.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall and thin. Guess B's natural. Great butt. Some ink: tramp stamp front and back. Shaved.
Recommendation: Yes
Pics are accurate? If so, she looks very good.
She’s a good time. Definitely gets into it. I’m guessing 40’s tho.
She’s late 20’s. She is top around the burgh. Guys girl.
Is this the Mia that use to work out of Carrick area
No way the Mia in monroeville is in her 40’s, she’s got the body of a 20YO sprinter. If you’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting MsBriella from tos, they’ve got similar physiques. VERY hot, imo. Smaller chest with great muscular, while still feminine, legs and an ass made of iron.
Double post for some reason. Mods please delete.
  • DOC22
  • 07-11-2018, 01:55 PM
Mia is great. She knows her way around for sure. Each time I see her she says that she is 26ish.
I must agree with the number forty. Anybody else want to weigh in on the subject???
Mia is great. She knows her way around for sure. Each time I see her she says that she is 26ish.
I must agree with the number forty. Anybody else want to weigh in on the subject??? Originally Posted by DOC22
I think you’re correct. But she is a good time regardless. Whoever said she was in her 20’s must be blind.
I don't know if she's 40, she could be I suppose. She doesn't really look 40 to me. She's definitely not 26 though, that's for damn sure.
More like 32
I don't know if she's 40, she could be I suppose. She doesn't really look 40 to me. She's definitely not 26 though, that's for damn sure. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Closer to 26, or 40. But as I said. She’s fun. I guess age doesn’t matter. She provides a good experience. No matter what her age is.
She does always say 26. Ho math stops there.
Over/Under (not my red label) 33!