Encounter: Ann92 - At least she tries

User ID: -
Date: June 29, 2018
Name: Ann92 (TOS)
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): (staff edit; ztonk)
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: West of town - familiar no-tell motel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ (barely), HJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde, up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: short, stocky - a former cheerleaders build after some years of lack of attention
Recommendation: No
Thanks buddy. I was wondering about that one.
How does one get hold of her? Contact info, please?
Good review. Thanks
I don't have her permission to publish her phone #. So you can get in touch with her by looking up her ads on TOS and messaging her there
She is medium looking and tried hard enough, but was more meh, in my opinion. I saw here there as well. She didn’t seem like it should be her life’s work. I couldn’t get her motor running, but as we all know, ymmv. Others may be enthralled with her.
The write up is nice but worthless to me as there is no contact info.
She's on ToS.
The write up is nice but worthless to me as there is no contact info. Originally Posted by CravinMorehead
A member for 8 years and you don't know how these sites work???? WTF
Lucky... I don't use TOS. It was never necessary to belong to another site to contact someone. If I am missing something please PM me. Other than that you post was very helpful.
Indy's girl. Is that surprising?
She’s been posting for a while on TOS and has no reviews there. That tells me everything I need to know. She must be pretty lackluster to not have a single glowing review...
She’s been posting for a while on TOS and has no reviews there. That tells me everything I need to know. She must be pretty lackluster to not have a single glowing review... Originally Posted by Blueeyedside
They've had reviews disabled for quite some time now. Half the time those cunts don't even approve them anyways. But yes she does suck. I can vouch for that. She's boring and bed and her personality is ghetto as can be.