Name: Sara Rose
Phone: 412-589-4675
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): N/A
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: My place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, DATO(on her), FIA(hers), 69, CG, DOGGIE, MPOPS, LFK, DFK, ASS WORSHIP, COB
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: For those who do not know how hot she is... she's about 5'2" with long blonde hair. Slim body with an absolute lovely ass and big natural tits. Tanned all over.
Recommendation: Yes
I could have sworn she was on Indys, but now I can't find her?
  • Dlh
  • 07-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Thanks Neil! Its good to see she is still working. But i think that phones about to blow up....
I don’t think she was ever on there!
  • El-mo
  • 07-09-2018, 10:54 AM
Is she outcall only?
Yes, outcall only is what she told me.
I saw her in early April just before she moved. Fantastic time! She had mentioned even then that she wouldn't be doing any in call at the new place. Bummer, as outcall isn't an option for me right now.
I remember seeing her many reviews here before eccie reset.... she does outcall now? Anybody know her rates and/or if she does outcall to north?
She always did do outcalls. I saw her a couple weeks ago, she didn't disappoint.
  • Dlh
  • 07-11-2018, 10:02 PM
I remember seeing her many reviews here before eccie reset.... she does outcall now? Anybody know her rates and/or if she does outcall to north? Originally Posted by kasoenaz
You've been trolling for a while then
I saw her again tonight and had another great time. Contrary to what was posted on TOS, she is not unhappy that her number was posted in this review. She specifically told me to include it. If you do decide to text her, just be sure to include your handle on here so she can verify you.
I saw her again tonight and had another great time. Contrary to what was posted on TOS, she is not unhappy that her number was posted in this review. She specifically told me to include it. If you do decide to text her, just be sure to include your handle on here so she can verify you. Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125
What's her rate for outcall?
Seen her a couple of times before her move and before she became public. Always a good time.