Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cute, tiny spinner with man-made t&a
Recommendation: Yes
  • DOC22
  • 07-16-2018, 02:19 PM
A lady on the other end of the line said this was the wrong number???
Any other number or advice would be appreciated.
actually she doesnt post her number, you need to message her from here or indys............

maybe the original poster didnt know that when he wrote the review. no number should be used
  • DOC22
  • 07-17-2018, 07:14 AM
Thanks Chizzy for the info. I've never did a PM from here before. Can you or any of the members give me some guidance??? Thank you kindly.
Her box is full lol, and cant accept anymore messages on here, maybe try TOS. I tried the number posted and got the same result she claimed to not be Paula and asked how i got the number. I tried a number I have from her from a couple years ago, no answer yet tho.
She is actually not working for several weeks and cannot check her messages on either site. Best to wait until August, that way ur message won't be buried by other ones
She is actually not working for several weeks and cannot check her messages on either site. Best to wait until August, that way ur message won't be buried by other ones Originally Posted by chizzy
Odd... although they arent up now, I'm almost positive she had ads up on TOS last week......
Odd... although they arent up now, I'm almost positive she had ads up on TOS last week...... Originally Posted by burgh1
I think u misread my post... I didn't say she hasn't worked in weeks , I said she isn't working for a few weeks now. Her last ad I think was the first week of July if that matters...