State: Pennsylvania
Address: mine
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK- BBBJ- BBCGF- TOYS- DATY- BBFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium - brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: pretty girl 5'2 or so, long dark hair, b-cup breasts, ink. She prefers
to be called Katrina
Recommendation: Yes
BBFS?
She traveled to Connellsville?
BBFS? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
She does it with everyone. Welcome to 2018.
She does it with everyone. Welcome to 2018. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
I don't know, but it seems to me that there are two people involved in that decision.
I don't know, but it seems to me that there are two people involved in that decision. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Maybe he meant anyone who wants to?
Maybe he meant anyone who wants to? Originally Posted by bambino
After reading other reviews on her(take them for what they are) and my two experiences where she almost immediately got on top of me after she was done blowing me and the fact that I kind of played along the second time I saw her when I realized that she didn't even remember me from the first time that I saw her, one could only imagine that it happens more than it doesn't.

But yea basically that's exactly what I meant and she doesn't seem to have a care in the world who does.
She is definitely a space cadet, but she's the best fuck in Pittsburgh right now, as far as I'm concerned.
She is definitely a space cadet, but she's the best fuck in Pittsburgh right now, as far as I'm concerned. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I’m just looking for a great BBBj nowadays. But if I want to to dabble in BBFS, I’ll give her a ring.
Does she do incall?
Any pics/more info available?
these abbreviations are a bit confusing I was thinking BBFS meant bare back fuck session. it took me four days to set up because she couldn't make up her mind whether to chance that I wouldn't go dark once she got here and I don't blame her. It was 1hr and 15minute drive and half hour session 300 and well worth it
$300 for HH is pretty steep. I’ve seen some pretty fine ladies for 3 and even 2 for a full hr.
  • Dlh
  • 07-16-2018, 08:02 PM
I like the intel but u guys may want to edit the $ out of your posts! Dnt wanna see good guys get the ban over dumb shit