Where to take a friend

I have a buddy of mine coming to town that has been in the hobby for awhile. He wants to hit some clubs. Where should I take him.

Thanks.
Dallas.
On a weekend, go to the outhouse in lawrence. On a weekday, babydolls in topeka.

The outhouse is a unique experience. Babydolls has been quite good for the last couple of months on dayshift.
I love baby dolls. A lot of the more legitimate dancers in the region go work there. They will drive from KC to do their shifts. They probably get better clientele. People that work on farms with money to spend.
Thanks for the recommendations.
It all depends. Do you want to hit several or just hit one? Day shift at Babydolls has a few good ones. Shay is a one of the best looking girls at any club. $5 cover. Topeka Sports Caberet is always dead. $5 cover. If you go up on a Wednesday, stop by The Bird for lunch on steak day. $13.00 for a sirloin dinner and dessert. Frankie and Sierra are always there.No cover for day. If you just like cheap beer and like to smoke, Bonita Flats. $2 bottles but you have to buy a membership at $15. Girls are hit and miss. Paradise has gone downhill fast. Avoid it. Unless you have a membership, it is $30 to get in. Shady is in KC at night has some decent girls but dances are $30. They brought back the benches but not sure if the girls can dance on them.
Also helpful would be to know what you are looking for. Extras on premises? Takeout available? Lots of cheap lapdances, or very high mileage dances? Good eye candy and stage tipping? Just a place to relax and have some drinks with pretty women around?
What Bored said. Specifically Chicas Locas or Babydolls. Just not Shady Lady here. NO mileage.
Shady Lady was dead and worn out.

Temptation was spot #2. Much better in my opinion and worth the $20 cover. Girls were really talkative and spent. Phoenix was worth the money!

Going to try the outhouse tomorrow and will let y’all know how it is.
Bring good alcohol to share! Preferably vodka, but some like things like crown and tequila. Most of the hot ones want a white liquor(weight issues, lol).
Bring good alcohol to share! Preferably vodka, but some like things like crown and tequila. Most of the hot ones want a white liquor(weight issues, lol). Originally Posted by kehaar
Alcohol is alcohol. There isn't much difference other than the coloring from the barrel. It is the stuff they mix it with, that has the calories.
I like whispers.
Alcohol is alcohol. There isn't much difference other than the coloring from the barrel. It is the stuff they mix it with, that has the calories. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I agree. I also agree that someone who thinks that light colored alcohol is less fattening that dark colored alcohol is ill informed.

That being said, if you have a status vodka, or crown, the women at the outhouse will be far more likely to hang out with you. The experimental evidence is conclusive. lol.
Anyone been to whispers lately? I'm not familiar with these places