Trump writes on Truth Social on Saturday

Trump wrote on Truth Social:

Highly respected Georgia State Senator Colton Moore deserves the thanks & congratulations of everyone for having the courage & conviction to fight the Radical Left Lunatics who are so badly hurting the Great State of Georgia, & the USA itself. Failed D.A. Fani Willis, who has allowed Atlanta (Fulton County) to become a record setting Murder and Violent Crime War Zone, with almost no retribution, shockingly Indicted your favorite President, me, for a PERFECT PHONE CALL. She is bad for America!

I easily won the Great State of Georgia in 2016, did a fantastic job, as President, for Georgia and the entire USA, received 10 Million more votes than I got, nationwide, in 2016, got by far the most votes in history for a sitting President, but shockingly, “LOST” Georgia. All this despite winning nearby Alabama and South Carolina in Record Setting Landslides. Why did Georgia officials agree to, and sign, the one sided Consent Decree? Does anybody really believe I lost Georgia? I DON’T!
I don't find that offensive. What I do find offensive is when a sitting president ignores the pleas of help from victims of disaster.
Trump wrote on Truth Social:

Highly respected Georgia State Senator Colton Moore deserves the thanks & congratulations of everyone for having the courage & conviction to fight the Radical Left Lunatics who are so badly hurting the Great State of Georgia, & the USA itself. Failed D.A. Fani Willis, who has allowed Atlanta (Fulton County) to become a record setting Murder and Violent Crime War Zone, with almost no retribution, shockingly Indicted your favorite President, me, for a PERFECT PHONE CALL. She is bad for America!

I easily won the Great State of Georgia in 2016, did a fantastic job, as President, for Georgia and the entire USA, received 10 Million more votes than I got, nationwide, in 2016, got by far the most votes in history for a sitting President, but shockingly, “LOST” Georgia. All this despite winning nearby Alabama and South Carolina in Record Setting Landslides. Why did Georgia officials agree to, and sign, the one sided Consent Decree? Does anybody really believe I lost Georgia? I DON’T! Originally Posted by VitaMan
Thanks for letting us know.
I don't find that offensive. What I do find offensive is when a sitting president ignores the pleas of help from victims of disaster. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Are you trying to hijack this thread ?
Another Trump thread?
Any discussion on the topic ?
Any discussion on the topic ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I saw this on Twitter. Utter non sense from trumpff. Blaming deflection and zero responsibility along with name calling is typical perpetual victim trumpf.
Truth Social should be put on the terrorists site lists
Another Trump thread? Originally Posted by Ducbutter

yes
This is typical Trump stupid big mouth shit as usual. What the fuck does he have to gain by antagonizing the people going after him? He already has his gullible cult members' votes. All he is doing is making the "on the fence" voters dislike him even more... you don't openly talk shit about people who want to put you in jail and have the power to do so. That man is an idiot.

Yeah, his clown followers will eat that bullshit up, but they are the minority in this country. Dumb dumb should be concentrating on impressing the majority of us by just shutting the fuck up and stopping his bully bullshit loudmouth act for once to actually garner some respect from the majority.
Are you trying to hijack this thread ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, I am just voicing my opinion, and I have that right.
^^^^^ What in the flying fuck does what you posted when the OP called you out have anything to do with a discussion about his topic? He's talking about Trump's stupid media post, and you dismiss it and then allude to Biden's handling of Hawaii. How is that even relevant in this particular thread? Hell, at least mention Georgia to fake staying on topic. LOL

Anyway, if you want to try to be slick to insult Biden in a thread that has nothing to do with him, work on getting much better at it.
This is typical Trump stupid big mouth shit as usual. What the fuck does he have to gain by antagonizing the people going after him? He already has his gullible cult members' votes. All he is doing is making the "on the fence" voters dislike him even more... you don't openly talk shit about people who want to put you in jail and have the power to do so. That man is an idiot.

Yeah, his clown followers will eat that bullshit up, but they are the minority in this country. Dumb dumb should be concentrating on impressing the majority of us by just shutting the fuck up and stopping his bully bullshit loudmouth act for once to actually garner some respect from the majority. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What do the people that are going after him have to gain?
What do the people that are going after him have to gain? Originally Posted by Levianon17

If you are unaware of the shit he pulled in Georgia to get more votes; why is it even worth my time to answer such a ridiculous question? You can just google the answer to your question. The answer is pretty simple but you won't find it by watching conspiracy theory videos on bitchute all day.

You will simply answer with the silly Trump conspiracy theory about election fraud. But, I'm just going to remember the audience in this forum and save myself some points... for now. haha
If you are unaware of the shit he pulled in Georgia to get more votes; why is it even worth my time to answer such a ridiculous question? You can just google the answer to your question. The answer is pretty simple but you won't find it by watching conspiracy theory videos on bitchute all day.

You will simply answer with the silly Trump conspiracy theory about election fraud. But, I'm just going to remember the audience in this forum and save myself some points... for now. haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No I won't give you a Conspiracy theory. Fanny willis is trying to charge Trump with 41 counts of Racketeering. Trump hasn't committed the act of racketeering apparently Willis doesn't know the Law and a Georgia Sen Colton Moore is calling for her impeachment for her actions. The only thing Trump has done for this Country is expose the Democratic party for what they really are and that is criminals. So when I asked the question what do the people going after Trump have to gain, you should have said to keep from being exposed as criminals but you apparently don't have that insight.Because that's exactly whats happening. Nobody gets indicted like Trump. The Democrats are deathly afraid of Trump and that's why all this is happening. If the 2020 election was truly legit Trump wouldn't have to deal with all this legal shit and he wouldn't have contested the election results.
What do the people that are going after him have to gain? Originally Posted by Levianon17
How about a fair trial process and a just result under the law.

Trump spews the crap he does in a blatant attempt to sway public opinion and or to delay the trial. If you believe that Trump is innocent then tell him to shut his hole and let the process play out. Or are you telling me that an old rich white man can't get a fair trial in Georgia.