Donald Trump and naked girlfriend Melania on the Howard Stern Show

• Tiny
  • 08-25-2023, 09:00 PM
This is very entertaining. From 1999.

https://youtu.be/scD8qYqNqyY
Thanks for sharing, Tiny. Melania sounded like a good playful whore and Trump sounded, well, like Trump.

I guess some things never change.

It was entertaining though. Nobody can ever take that away from Trump. The man is entertainment. Unfortunately for him, most folks can differentiate between entertainment and who should be a leader of a country when they vote.
This is very entertaining. From 1999.

https://youtu.be/scD8qYqNqyY Originally Posted by Tiny
Funny how the minute Trump announced he was running for President Howard and all those other jerk offs in Hollyweird started hating on Trump.
Thanks for sharing, Tiny. Melania sounded like a good playful whore and Trump sounded, well, like Trump.

I guess some things never change.

It was entertaining though. Nobody can ever take that away from Trump. The man is entertainment. Unfortunately for him, most folks can differentiate between entertainment and who should be a leader of a country when they vote. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Oh yeah, they sure can.
Someone give me the link highlights (I don’t do Howard Stern, ever), did Trumpy grab Melania by the pussy for the creeper Stern?
  • Tiny
  • 08-26-2023, 08:47 AM
Thanks for sharing, Tiny. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
De nada McCain. Trump is indeed an entertainer. When he was president the evening news was more entertaining than sitcoms.

Funny how the minute Trump announced he was running for President Howard and all those other jerk offs in Hollyweird started hating on Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Actually Trump asked Stern to speak on his behalf at the Republican National Convention in 2016. Stern declined, truthfully saying he’s uncomfortable speaking in front of large crowds. You have to give Trump credit for political incorrectness, honestly. Not many presidential candidates would welcome Howard Stern’s support.

But yeah, I don’t think Stern is a fan now, especially after what happened after the 2020 election.
  • Tiny
  • 08-26-2023, 08:54 AM
Someone give me the link highlights (I don’t do Howard Stern, ever), did Trumpy grab Melania by the pussy for the creeper Stern? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Nope. It’s mostly about Melania. She sounds incredibly sexy. She plays along with Stern for a while but finally gets fed up with his crassness and kind of hangs up on him.