Funny/Most Unusal Meeting

What's the funniest/most unusal meeting that you have every had? It's alright to direct your comments to more than one meeting.

Me? In order for me to enjoy my hobby I have to come up with a reason to be away from home. So, once a month I travel to the Coast to "play poker." In doing this, I still call my wife once or twice to let her know how things are going.

Once I was in the middle of enjoying my hobby when I realized that I needed to call my wife. The lady that I was with was very understanding. I sat on a chair to make the call. As I was talking the lady came over, got on her knees and began to give me a BBBJ. Of course, Jr. came to attention. So there I was talking to my wife and getting a BBBJ. She was also paying close attention to my two rocks, and as my conversation continued she made me move forward in the chair so she could give me a postrate massage. I was really having a hard time concentrating on my conversation, and my breathing became irregular. Just as I was about to finish my call, she pushed her finger deeper into my postrate and took me deep into her throat where I exploded.

When I got home, my wife stated that I sounded funny on the phone, and was everything alright. All I could do was show a big smile.
That sounds like a familiar scenario! I'm sure that happens quite a bit!
oh my, that is a nice conversationalist right there!
Cunninglinguist?
What's the funniest/most unusal meeting that you have every had? It's alright to direct your comments to more than one meeting.

Me? In order for me to enjoy my hobby I have to come up with a reason to be away from home. So, once a month I travel to the Coast to "play poker." In doing this, I still call my wife once or twice to let her know how things are going.

Once I was in the middle of enjoying my hobby when I realized that I needed to call my wife. The lady that I was with was very understanding. I sat on a chair to make the call. As I was talking the lady came over, got on her knees and began to give me a BBBJ. Of course, Jr. came to attention. So there I was talking to my wife and getting a BBBJ. She was also paying close attention to my two rocks, and as my conversation continued she made me move forward in the chair so she could give me a postrate massage. I was really having a hard time concentrating on my conversation, and my breathing became irregular. Just as I was about to finish my call, she pushed her finger deeper into my postrate and took me deep into her throat where I exploded.

When I got home, my wife stated that I sounded funny on the phone, and was everything alright. All I could do was show a big smile. Originally Posted by When You Are Ready
WIN!! Jeez this sounds awesome!!
lol--funny! I have a similar story....

I have a regular guy from North Carolina who visits me twice a year...............EVERYTIME we get started,his wifey calls him to chit-chat.....so while I am on my knees blowing him,they talk about everything under the sun{even the kiddos}!

then once when I was doing a guy really hard & wild,I grabbed his bed and yanked the headboard down! he said it was ok that it was an old bed and had been his mom's bed till she died!
I would have had to hang up on her when it got to the prostate massage. LOL
I would have had to hang up on her when it got to the prostate massage. LOL Originally Posted by rpmsouth