Help out us Newbies

I am new to the board, and somewhat new to the hobby. Although I did a fair amount of AMP and BP hobbying, IMO, the girls on here are in whole new leauge. Every lady in this line of work deserves respect even the Bypass Bettys (the streewalkers you see walking on 42 between Petal and Hattiesburg) and we should always strive to be nice to our fellow hobby hounds and the ladies that entertain us. However, I would really like some specific things that ladies wish the clients knew and guys lessons you had to learn the hard way. Just trying to learn how to be a good client and any info will be appreciated.
dont ask a lady what their menu consists of! lmao, do your research and find out for yourself, if indeed there is a menu (wow that sounds so drive thru ish).

be courteous of her rates and do not ask for discounts unless they are offered from her!

if you inquire with a lady, give her a courteous call or email to let her know something came up, the no calling does no good for you!

im sure ill think of more as i sit here and think about it
Thanks Mina. My goal is to become a client that you ladies WANT to see and look forward to being with. And I would much rather ask stupid questions here than make an ass of myself in person.
good reply because we are always on the prowl, looking for the perfect gentleman whom we look forward to seeing
Be freshly showered & groomed - give them what you expect in this area.

Never discuss money during the appt - it should already be in an envelope when you arrive and you should place it on the table or nightstand shortly after entering the room.

As Mina says, do your homework by reading prior review, so you know what to expect, but it wouldn't hurt to ask what they don't like or what's not allowed.

Don't abuse their time - be on time and don't expect two hours if you only paid for one and don't hang around to talk after your appt time, unless they specifically ask you to.

If you had a good time, your review (do write one) should reflect that, which is good for the lady and if you didn't, still be as positive as possible. Even when people may not click, accept that maybe some of it was you and be sure to include both the good & not so good in a review.
Great post/Great responses!
also
#1 on my list..DO NOT text me first! Email & phone contact is a great way to get a "feel" for you!

{also get involved in discussions on the board}
Be a gentleman, dont be pushy..... just treat it like a regular date.

If you are a little nervous, we all started that way. Hell, I still get nervous!
I like to bring candles, food, and drink to the party.
I like to bring candles, food, and drink to the party. Originally Posted by When You Are Ready

just bring me Little Debbie snack cakes & I will be so grateful!! lol
Clean, fresh, sweet smelling...... great way to start! A little gift of some sort goes a long way, a single flower or a bouquet, a gift card from a department store, a bottle of wine or champagne (I do really wonderful things with champagne!) and above all else, bring your smile and adventurous spirit!
Clean, fresh, sweet smelling...... great way to start! A little gift of some sort goes a long way, a single flower or a bouquet, a gift card from a department store, a bottle of wine or champagne (I do really wonderful things with champagne!) and above all else, bring your smile and adventurous spirit! Originally Posted by Nicolet

open mindedness goes a long long way!!!!!!!
Thank's everyone, I hope to put all of this knowlege to use quite often. Keep the good suggestions comming.