bbbjs> How long can you keep the pace?

I have had alot of bj's in my life and the main problem I seem to have with them is the girl being able to keep the same pace for awhile. Now I know this isn't easy to do and takes some talent but it's the main reason I have a hard time getting off that way. Are there any providers out there that can keep going at the same pace for maybe 15 minutes. Why do most providers wear out at about 5 minutes. Is it that you just don't like giving head or is it just too hard to keep it up?
You have to be kidding lol. Providers you pay for can't go past 15 min.? Geez.. I can recall being on my knees for free at 9 months pregnant for my ex, and would not stop til he came. On a regular day at his office, 5 min. was all it took, but after 4 drinks half hour easy lol.

I can't speak for anyone else, but oral is what I am famous for...I am lucky to ever get laid lol. I give head before I have sex, in the middle, and after to finish...just my thing I guess. I can't screw all day, but I sure can give head until my jaw falls off lol.
I think after 15 min. the girl will get lock jaw. Longest I have done DATY was almost 30 min but my neck started to hurt and I think I lost all sensation on my tongue.
I have the same issues with ladies keeping a consistent pace anything past ten minutes. Most ladies I have seen can only do it 15 minutes ma, before they give you the tell tale sign they want to move to something else. Usually the ladies said either their neck hurt, or their jaws were tired. There are techniques to prevent this from happening. Id grab a pillow to stabilize her neck and tell her to focus more on sucking than going up and down with her lips. Excuses excuses

I had one lady give me head for 50 minutes straight. But she was a BBW chick and it was one of her only strongshoots for service as they others were limited.I think in some cases ladies will opt moreso to try and make you come orally so that the intercourse part is less rigid and hard.Unless a lady swallows id rather be having sex while cumming than getting head anyday but that's just me especially on the first bell.

But in my opinion the best head should feel like sex. If there isn't a constant stroke of some sort the way I like it will get me hard but wontbe enough to get me right. Ill stare at her while she does her little technique, then suggests to her what works for me. Otherwise we will have way too much time to kill.

It really sucks when you spend a significant amount of time doing daty hooking her up and being accommodating to her needs, with time frame not being a factor. Ill usually let the lady go 1st nowadays as I have learned doing daty first and being good at it may tire her out, make her a little more tired and too satisfied to return the favor similarly.
I always say the lady comes first! (spell it anyway you want!)

abdclub
I always say the lady comes first! (spell it anyway you want!)

abdclub Originally Posted by abdclub

Yes I agree the lady should always cum first but the problem is after that when I am looking for a great bbbj to the finish. My atf has no problem but she is a rarity around here
You have to be kidding lol. Providers you pay for can't go past 15 min.? Geez.. I can recall being on my knees for free at 9 months pregnant for my ex, and would not stop til he came. On a regular day at his office, 5 min. was all it took, but after 4 drinks half hour easy lol.

I can't speak for anyone else, but oral is what I am famous for...I am lucky to ever get laid lol. I give head before I have sex, in the middle, and after to finish...just my thing I guess. I can't screw all day, but I sure can give head until my jaw falls off lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

London maybe we should meet and just do that. That way we can't start talking and end in an arguement. lol
Well you got me there love, because usually the ONLY time my mouth is not running is if there is something in it lol. Hell I blew my ex husband in the parking lot after we signed the divorce papers...he still calls.

It's funny but I have a 10 oclock appt. and ALL he wants is an hour of solid oral....sweet!
Damn I must be good cuz for the most part I get told or pushed off saying no I don't want to cum yet
Neck starts hurting after 5-10; but you can F my mouth for the remaining 5 minutes
Exactly!! Or "Can we put the cover on now" lol. I normally like the guy to cim first, then he can rest and get me off if he chooses. More bbbj, then fs, then cim to finish. That's my ideal date anyway lol. I don't much care if I get off, but I like it when they try.

This is just one of those things you either like or you don't, and I happen to love it! Even in my personal relationships they always say that no girl has ever given them that much head...it's a curse because I hardly ever get laid lol.
oh sweetie my oral skills is one of my best skills...there is more to it than just bobbing my head up and down...i have a techique and i usually never have a problem...
I have had alot of bj's in my life and the main problem I seem to have with them is the girl being able to keep the same pace for awhile. Now I know this isn't easy to do and takes some talent but it's the main reason I have a hard time getting off that way. Are there any providers out there that can keep going at the same pace for maybe 15 minutes. Why do most providers wear out at about 5 minutes. Is it that you just don't like giving head or is it just too hard to keep it up? Originally Posted by burkalini
Longest without a break pretty much went doing it for an whole hour....yeah i'm awesome.
Yea and there is no law that says you have to just stay in one damn place. Lay on your back with your head off the edge of the bed and let him dip in, switch to your side and let him lick you as well, back on your tummy between his legs, on your knees...if one position gets uncomfortable just switch! It's not rocket science. I have huge neck and back problems because of Osteoarthritis, but always get the job done.
Unless I'm very, very excited, it is almost impossible to get me off with just oral alone. Only two ladies have ever accomplished this ( one of those was one who forgot to bring protection )

I require a few minutes in another opening to the point of eruption.

If the stars aren't aligned just right, or I've done without for weeks, the lady can stay down there for 24 hours straight and still not get me off.