Bad BBBJTC - Is there such a thing?

Has anyone ever gotten a bad BBBJTC? Does this animal exist or is it a mythical creature?
If she bites it off just as you cum, that's bad!!!

There was a story going around several years ago that this happened to an NFL player when his car crashed, and that he subsequently committed suicide.
not with me lol & i can give references to vouch

im sure its happened tho in a land faaaarrr faaaar away
Yes very real. I went to a brothel in NV. My pecker was bruised and battered. I was hurting for a couple of weeks.
A BBBJ, maybe, but a BBBJTC assumes that it was good enough to get that far, so it must not have been ALL bad. A lot of them start off great, but kinda peter out (sorry) at the end. Had a few that ended badly because she did not know exactly how to close the deal. Kinda anti-climactic, if you will (sorry again).
If she bites it off just as you cum, that's bad!!!

There was a story going around several years ago that this happened to an NFL player when his car crashed, and that he subsequently committed suicide. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

I agree its all good but no teeth please.
I had it from a chick that after the alcohol started to wear off, just wasn't a looker to really keep me hard. But like Esteve said, "TC" means it had to be good enough. It's just that enough is sometimes NOT enough. A girl that can finish as great as she starts is the best.
For me a weak BBBJUTC is when she asks and knows you are about to get to your point.......then she either pulls it out or acts like she didn't know.......or she sucks less or slows down from the intensity of the service she did to get you there.

But by far the worst is when you say your about to cum and she acts like suddenly a first pop shot in the mouth is not possible....or she simply less it shoot on her or doesn't take it in the mouth or swallow. With the realitively short list of ladies in some areas who offer it, its a supreme let down when it occurs.

I personally like to go from good CFS, pull out, decover, and them move to a BBBJCIMUTC finish. It pops me right back up most times and can get me right back up.
I had one. I asked a gal if I could finish in her mouth (our first date), and she said "sure." Right when I was about to cum she took her mouth off of me and started an aggressive hand job and kept stroking me even after I came on the bed until I yelled "STOP!" due to the sensitivity at that point. Luckily, she was super hot looking and I didn't hold it against her (and pretty damn good in Mish).
As they say in the oil patch - the worst CIM I ever had was excellent!
Oh yeah ... BBBJTC can be bad.

Keep in mind that civie girls do this, and they may wish a much higher price for it than a provider.

Haven't you ever had a civie girl do it all, including swallow ... and then look up and you and quietly say with the clearest conviction: "You have to marry me now."

:-)
That's why I always took them down near the river.

Keep in mind that civie girls do this, and they may wish a much higher price for it than a provider.

Haven't you ever had a civie girl do it all, including swallow ... and then look up and you and quietly say with the clearest conviction: "You have to marry me now."

:-) Originally Posted by Laurentius

:-) Originally Posted by Laurentius

Maybe she thought she could get prego that way, LOL