Providers who No Show

Why do some providers stand up their clients? This is so frustrating for us guys.

I texted a provider the other day and asked if I could come see her at a certain time. She answered and said yes. When the time came she wouldn't answer my text. Wouldn't answer phone calls and woudn't return voicemails. She didn't call the next day.

I understand that sometimes things come up and you have to change your plans, but its so frustrating for the client when we get no message or explanation or anything. This lady has lotts of good reviews. I don't want to give her name cause she's really hot and I still hope to see her sometime. I'll give her one more chance.
Yeah, I don't get it either. Never had a NC NS, but I've had several cancellations the day of. If it were me, I would think that once I've gotten past the moral dilemma, I better have a damn good reason for canceling on 200 - 350 per hour job that I had agreed to meet for. It's not that easy to make that kind of cash in the real world. In my case, I've rescheduled half those appointments (mainly because the providers took the follow up initiative), but the other half lost my business, and did not care to follow up about rescheduling (which I would probably have done). Some of those same providers then post ads and specials.
This is most definitely a two way street ...

I promise it feels just as crushing when a tour tanks when gents cancel/ncns, no walk in the park even by a grunion.
This is most definitely a two way street ...

I promise it feels just as crushing when a tour tanks when gents cancel/ncns, no walk in the park even by a grunion. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Yeah, I can imagine it happens more often to the ladies. I have personally never done this, but can only imagine the number of cancellations. There really should be a NC / NS list for both.
Yeah, I can imagine it happens more often to the ladies. I have personally never done this, but can only imagine the number of cancellations. There really should be a NC / NS list for both. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Even if there was, it wouldn't matter.
Sometimes I'm baffled why ladies ask for references... I have given my fair share of, "please call me" and let the lady know (politely and maturely, of course) why I wouldn't see a guy again. Things we can't talk about on here, rudeness, notorious last minute cancelations, etc. I have had ladies write me after the fact, "I should have listened to you." I don't even reply to them. If they didn't listen the first time, they won't the second.. And I don't have much pity to give them.

Similar to guys who chase girls who are known to rob, etc thinking it won't happen to them.

To me this career is supposed to be fun. I get the perks of a boyfriend while still having my freedom. But I have learned over the years, not everyone has the same outlook.

Ah well, what can ya do?
Xx
It's happened to me a couple of times. Make an appointment, confirm a couple of hours ahead, arrive on time and no answer to calls or texts. I usually chalk it up to overbooking, If she gets a better offer, someone loses out. Usually moves them to my dns list.
It happens to us all.

I had a guy no show me a few weeks ago and have the nerve to pm me asking me to meet him for lunch.

Ummmmm I don't think so buddy.
Yep, its a 2 way street out there... It sucks to have a no show on either end.. I've been in the hobby for over 20 years and had a few myself.. I've also had to cancel on a few occasions that I had family/work situations and I did call the provider and let her know.well before my appointment time.. At least have the courtesy to call your client or provider if an emergency comes up...
My no value post would be to stay with a few good/great ones and they can reference AND screen for you.
It's happened to me a couple of times. Make an appointment, confirm a couple of hours ahead, arrive on time and no answer to calls or texts. I usually chalk it up to overbooking, If she gets a better offer, someone loses out. Usually moves them to my dns list. Originally Posted by daty/o
Ah yes...the better offer. I don't blame you girls for canceling my one hour at the last minute because a guy wants to see you for two hours. Don't blame you a bit.

Hello plan B.
Ah yes...the better offer. I don't blame you girls for canceling my one hour at the last minute because a guy wants to see you for two hours. Don't blame you a bit.

Hello plan B. Originally Posted by Prolongus
When in that scenario, one of the 3 involved (provider vs 2 Potential Lovers) HAS to have some wiggle room...with the prior appointment is prioritized. TCB skills is important when reputation is in the line.

I ask for longer notice for lengthier affairs so they are prioritized, other than that, I commit to the "first come, first serve" ideology.
Dbl post sorry!
Funny, one of my recent ncns actually reaponded to this thread. Lmao, that's HILARIOUS! Oh well

It happens, it sucks. I try to give notice and ask that I get notice. I am not as mean anymore, but I will spam your number and dna you.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Funny, one of my recent ncns actually reaponded to this thread. Lmao, that's HILARIOUS! Oh well

It happens, it sucks. I try to give notice and ask that I get notice. I am not as mean anymore, but I will spam your number and dna you.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Originally Posted by Tay
For the record it was not me . . . LOL! How funny.
^^^^^^ no baby it was not! :-)