Why is it that older and less "desirable" providers always claim to be "low volume" by choice/design?

Gentlemen?

Have you EVER contacted a Provider over 40 years of age....
Have you EVER contacted a Provider over 180lbs......
Have you EVER contacted a Provider you would rate as less than a 5 on a 10 scale......

and been told......

"Not this week honey!.... I'm low volume and already done my quota."
I'd bet odds that a Provider has of a Hobbyist.
To answer title question, self delusion.
low volume hooker = oxymoron

Lower volume than some? Maybe?

But say a provider sees 3 guys a week, that's 12 a month.
Would you consider a civvie that sees 12 different guys low volume? Not likely.
What do you good chaps consider low-volume?

Dessicated old twats want to know.
I don't think it's possible.
None of us here are virgins

Even if a provider only sees one guy a week, that's four different guys a month, and still would be high on a civvie scale.
NO such thing as low volume. But it sounds good in ads.
  • Toyz
  • 02-19-2015, 11:05 AM
The only group that has ties to anyone here that could be considered "low volume" are the wives of mongers

And if the truth would be known manynod them have backdoor men and that's WHY they arent .fucking.you!

That's why most of the mongers are here though!
What do you good chaps consider low-volume?

Dessicated old twats want to know. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
IMO? No more than 1 a day or 10 a month and I don't like seeing a lot of reviews on one.....

But the thread is not about volume... It's about how some of the Old Hags CLAIM they are low volume by choice when in reality they appeal to a very limited set of men.
Hmmm. This is an oxymoronic question I must ponder. (Whilst stroking my peri-menopausal hormone induced chin beard nontheless.)

I myself representing the Whispers "'dessicated old twat/undesirable hag" demographic, must consider why we would be turning down business when the argument has been posited that there isn't any business available for us. You would think we would be taking face shots by any cocks that would come our way instead of saying our quota has been filled for the week.

Golly you have this little brainiac slopabottomus stumped my dear!
I see the moronic part of the ? but im not seeing the oxy part.
Back in my hobbying days I tried to stay away from the new ones and the out of towners because for sure someone else's cock had been in that mouth before me. I would try to see providers that didn't post ads every week and that I had seen previously. Did they have someone else's cock in their mouth an hour earlier? Perhaps but for some reason thinking they didn't post ads often gave me a sense they were low volume providers.
icuminpeace...Sometimes not posting ads doesn't mean they are low volume, it just means that they are being kept busy either with appts or RW obligations.
Just because the lady is older doesn't mean that she is any less desirable or unattractive than the younger gals.
I am very proud of my age but although I am mature I don't consider myself old even though I will be 50 in July.
As for low volume, isn't that a matter of perception? It seems that nobody can agree on what low volume is.
Why would any guy really give a second thought about a providers volume??? He will never know how many guys she sees in any given day anyway...so why give it any thought?

Just like providers would never know how many girls we see in a day or week or month...that is, unless you happen to write a review about every single encounter...
Volume? Sometimes I don't hobby for a few weeks but bang a bunch of civvies (no ads, appointments turned down, hearts broken). Sometimes I don't bang civvies for a few weeks so I have enough mojo for my bookings. Either way, my dick sucking numbers are about the same. Either either way, it's crazy how everyone gets horny at 12pm on Friday.

Real talk, though. If Whispers car rear-ends another car in the Carl's Jr drive-thru and a fat girl, an old woman, and a TS get out, does anyone get NCNS'd?

(I'm still perfecting that one.)