Okay This is starting to get SUPER annoying....

To who It May Concern .....

Last time I checked , this was an all ADULT site correct? I believe some of you Handsome men Have that completely misunderstood.

1) When A provider does not reply IT DOES NOT ALWAYS MEAN SHE HAS A PIMP. So please understand , I am in my early 20's and I actually do not wait around to have sessions. This is also not my only "talent" , you guys should be WAY MORE considerate when it comes to providers not all of us are waiting around to get fucked.

2) I placed a specific number in my showcase for inquiries on sessions , NOT for personal conversations (pertaining to anything outside of a session you know who you are). It was a easier way to keep in contact with you guys. And if you really want to know me outside of the hobby I model so you can easily become my friend elsewhere JUST NOT HERE.

I really hate having to type this long ass post, I'm a very Happy and respectful person please stop all the foolishness 😘😘
Your posting history in Coed shows that you are an astounding businesswoman, a marketing genius, and an incredibly approachable and social human being. You will have the gents lined up outside of your door in no time! I'm pretty sure you have gotten your point across and the gents who have committed such travesties will honor your requests going forward. Seriously, why haven't I met an angel such as yourself yet? My luck with women is just awful. Maybe we can hook up one day. I must warn you, I'm a bit unintriguing, but I do have cash and references! 😁
DK, a freakishly smooth post.
  • BLM69
  • 08-02-2016, 01:39 PM
OP has great looking tits, go pay her a visit DK
Never have said it better.
She does......
OP has great looking tits, go pay her a visit DK Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm an ass man, as if you couldn't tell by now. When the tiggold bitties are disproportionate to the body, it takes away from the effect of 'dat ass'. When 'dat ass' is disproportionately larger than the body and the tits are small to medium, 'dat ass' then becomes 'dat ass'. So, in conclusion, ole Darkey is a connoisseur of 'dat ass'. Those tits are real nice though. Darkey hearts 'dat ass'!

Lol DK , Let's have dinner on ME.
OP has great looking tits, go pay her a visit DK Originally Posted by BLM69
+1
  • L.A.
  • 08-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Lots of providers don't publicly list their number and they only give it out to screened clients. That might make your life easier.
Lol DK , Let's have dinner on ME. Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose
only fair to warn you, this is a Man who's poetry consists of "back dimples are the eyes of the ass", LOL
Wow very well done post OP. I wish you could teach all the other yunguns how it's done.

Hey Psst young providers, here's a great example your age.
Danielle you might not remember me....but they're giving citations now for Driving with Enormous Tittiies
Nothing sexier than an intelligent, articulate, fine ass woman. I want to fuck you. When you visit Houston, hit PM me please)
Lots of providers don't publicly list their number and they only give it out to screened clients. That might make your life easier. Originally Posted by L.A.
Very true. I have my phone number available to be seen on the web and I expect some BS and chatter having nothing to do with setting up a rendezvous. They just screen themselves for me. I understand it can be frustrating but hang in there and ignore the fantasy bookers.

There ARE ladies who have nothing to do BUT wait and hope for someone to contact them. It ruins it for the rest of us who actually have lives and other sources of income and who do this for a little fun(d)s. As a result, there are more gentlemen who expect every lady to twiddle her thumbs all day waiting and living for the opportunity to sling some tail. ,

And yes, those tatas look AWESOME!