A thought to ponder

If we would channel all of the hate in CoEd to fighting the human trafficking of sex slaves in ALL AMPs in the area we could make a huge difference. We could shut most of the places down in just 30 days.

And for those thrill seekers who like danger this will fill your bucket and it will be for a noble cause.
  • sydmo
  • 07-18-2017, 11:54 AM
I don't want to "shut down AMP'S." They're fuckin awesome
I almost want to take up your cause to get away from this boring shit we call Mata-ed.
I don't want to "shut down AMP'S." They're fuckin awesome Originally Posted by sydmo
The reason they are awesome is because they are a criminal enterprise. There days of operating with impunity are coming to an end.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop, why are you relying on the government to fix this problem? They are experts in screwing everything up. Have you considered buying a big house and inviting all these Amps to live with you?
The government is the only way for the human traffickers of sex slaves to be prosecuted. When their criminal enterprises are shut down the females will be rescued.

Considering that they put a PI on me, took pics, texted them to try and scare me AND posted them on Eccie is evident that I'm doing somthing right. They are terrified of me and they should be afraid. Very afraid.

I will admit that when I received a picture text and then saw other pics of me on Eccie it rattled me. I didn't see them do it so it was def spookie knowing they got that close.
The government is the only way for the human traffickers of sex slaves to be prosecuted. When their criminal enterprises are shut down the females will be rescued.

Considering that they put a PI on me, took pics, texted them to try and scare me AND posted them on Eccie is evident that I'm doing somthing right. They are terrified of me and they should be afraid. Very afraid.

I will admit that when I received a picture text and then saw other pics on Eccie it rattled me because I didn't see them do it. It was spookie but duck them. I knew that they would come after me. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
little tree you are not only delusional, but your getting very creepy. Paranoia is your sign to get help
little tree you are not only delusional, but your getting very creepy. Paranoia is your sign to get help Originally Posted by winn dixie
Treetop, why are you relying on the government to fix this problem? They are experts in screwing everything up. Have you considered buying a big house and inviting all these Amps to live with you? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
The guys that do that post a lot in the "Alert" section.
What is a Pl? A contract? Post the Pl, oh wait you can't because it does not exist.
What is a Pl? A contract? Post the Pl, oh wait you can't because it does not exist. Originally Posted by pyramider
What the hell you talking about P? Use your quote button.
Tree, you say the females get rescued. Wtf does that mean? 99% of the time they're back out doing the same shit. It's not like they get to go to some resort and live free for the rest of their lives.
99% of the time they're back out doing the same shit. Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
Someone else said that 99% of the time they are deported.

Another person said that 99% of the time they are not trafficked and enjoy their work.

Now you are saying that 99% of the time they are back out doing the same shit.

Oh yeah, 99% of Eccie thinks I'm unhinged but my approach is working.

99% of what the national human trafficking groups are not effective because they are not unhinged.

The odds of me continuing my crusade are 99%
Considering that they put a PI on me, took pics, texted them to try and scare me AND posted them on Eccie is evident that I'm doing somthing right.

I will admit that when I received a picture text and then saw other pics of me on Eccie it rattled me. I didn't see them do it so it was def spookie knowing they got that close. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Did anyone else see these supposed pictures of Treetop posted on eccie by another eccie member? Seems to me like this would have been a pretty big deal and caught lots of attention.
Someone else said that 99% of the time they are deported.

Another person said that 99% of the time they are not trafficked and enjoy their work.

Now you are saying that 99% of the time they are back out doing the same shit. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Just a refresher from an actual case of a sex trafficking operation that got busted and women rescued:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-figh...ry?id=48308991

Yet Durnal questions the police’s claim that they “rescued” the Korean women in the brothels. “They said that, ‘People were holding them captive.’ This came out of law enforcement's mouth,” he said. “And who did they save? Every girl they let go? Every girl's back in the business. They just go someplace else.”