Why keep asking?

So I have had several gentlemen contact me for an appt and for different reasons I have decided they aren’t my cup of tea. What I don’t get is them continuing to contact me to get an appt.

It’s like they forgot I told them I wasn’t interested in seeing them. Why hound me when there are so many providers out there they can see? Do they think if they wait a few weeks I will change my mind?

What’s the deal? No means no.

Casey
Yeah, you are right.

I am surprised too (not)...

You are hot babe, and your vids are pretty cool.

Just block them. Or maybe be very clear why not.
At least I’m honest about it instead of waisting time.

Casey
  • MW76
  • 10-12-2017, 08:53 AM
So I have had several gentlemen contact me for an appt and for different reasons I have decided they aren’t my cup of tea. What I don’t get is them continuing to contact me to get an appt.

It’s like they forgot I told them I wasn’t interested in seeing them. Why hound me when there are so many providers out there they can see? Do they think if they wait a few weeks I will change my mind?

Casey Originally Posted by casey_carlin
Are you talking no AA policy? As long as the men are clean, sober, and pay their bill you shouldn't have an issue seeing them. Remember, this is a business first and foremost. It's personal choice when posting on match and eharminy. It's discrimination when advertising in the business world. We have enough discrimination in the world without providers engaging in it too.
OMG this troll...

Go away extortionist/slaver!
If you told them no directly, then they shouldn't ask anymore, unless the no was something like "not until you have more references " or along those lines. If you just didn't reply at all, he could fairly assume that you just missed his earlier attempts.
Probably a pride thing from guys who haven't played in this a while.

Have you tried referring them to other lady(s)? Might take the sting out of the rejection.
Can you tell us what makes them not your “cup of tea “? Does your no leave any wiggle room or glimmer of hope. Rejection is hard and often we read things between the lines that are not there.
I have never seen or tried to see Casey, but good Lord guys. No is a no.
Why do you try to spin it into some politically correct No? It is completely up to her who she sees and when. And yes this is a business and as a sole non government business owner she has the right to decide who her customers will be. She has no mandated responsibility or reason to see any one of us mongers if she so chooses.
If your feelings are hurt there are teddy bears at Walmart for $9.99 and therapy is only about $100 and hour. Much cheaper than Casey.
Plenty of manipulating, dangerous, arsehole sex addicted men in this world. Just check out the trolls with no reviews on this site.

Be careful. A lot of these misogynists don't believe that a woman saying no means anything.
Lately, there was a prick in Phoenix who a provider didn't want to see a second time, he scared her with his behavior. So, he went to the trouble of creating a new handle for P411 and other hooker boards. He made an appointment and showed up at her door for the appointment. She saw it was the same guy and asked through the door why he tricked her. He said he did that because it was the only way he could get to see her.

His names are now spread around the Phoenix DNS network.

These idiot bastards that don't take no for an answer can be really dangerous people.
Ladies need to protect themselves.
+1 the last two posts.

why do you guys ask why she rejected those guys? what difference does it make? she should report the guys who hassle her, for stalking. grown men feeling entitled.. pathetic.
I tell them why. I don’t beat around the bush not my game.

One rejection was due to not wanting to text or call for directions. My suggestion was to get a hobby phone or use an app. I like to be in contact with the people visiting me the day of our appt. Another was because he kept insisting I offer a QV. Several insist I see them after my stated hours, and one his referral never got back to me and he keeps telling me to trust him because he’s safe. Oh and if your a jackass on the board that’s a huge nope.

I tell all of them there are so many providers out there that would love to see you. I have 4 hrs a week to spend with clients and I choose people I feel are going to have a good time together.

And just for FYI I have never not taken anyone based on race. That is not the way I choose my clients.

Casey
+1 the last two posts.

why do you guys ask why she rejected those guys? what difference does it make? she should report the guys who hassle her, for stalking. grown men feeling entitled.. pathetic. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The question posed the OP was why? These are attempts to address the why. You can say no means no until you are blue in the face but that doesn’t answer the why these guys don’t get it.

Casey Originally Posted by casey_carlin
I agree, it makes zero sense. If one of you isn't into the session, it's gonna be a crappy time. How can someone be into it if it's something they didn't want to do in the first place.

DFW is hobby Mecca, just find someone you're more compatible with.
Casey, I hope that I am not a jackass. If you are you are clear that you don’t want to see them then you are fulfilling your obligations. Adolescent behavior in people doesn’t go away with age. People who have low self esteem deal poorly with rejection even more so than the egotistical. Dealing with these guys can be frustrating and I don’t think there is any single way.