Fast way to loose a orgasm ....

So im up early in the morning and decided to play bymyself. After a nice shower im in bed Laying in some sexy lingerie. I start playin with myself, about a few min into it i can feel a nice hot orgasm coming as a start to get real wet. My fingers soaked in climax as im getting ready to cum ...
( knock knock knock )
Helloooo room-sevice (beep) the door open.... I pull the covers back fast and no orgasm. Truly upset 😱 😝lol

Yeah, nothing worse than an interruption when you're spanking it.
So close yet so far, put up that do not disturb sign!
Mine is when the wife comes home early while I'm fapping to showcases or pictures saved from old ads.
I tried to start again but it was over lol. I bet you close that file quickly��
That is a major bummer, hope you at least got some clean towels.

Like KFC, you look "finger kickin good."
The safety latch on the door can be your friend Camella. What if you had been in session with me. Then I would have lost a woody and you would have lost a big O? Unless the maid was really cute and then we could go for a double. Now that is Room Service
I would lie in the bed totally nude playing with my vibrator with the door wide open. My fantasy is that some hot hotel room service guy will deliver the room service and just walk in and watch me cum hard. The anticipation of being watched would have made you cum hard as soon room service arrived. Try it next time playing with yourself in the nude, legs spread and the door open)))
I can be the room service guy
It is definitely a hot roleplay with all sorts of variations but I think Carmella needed to put on a show for the room service person and have a very powerful orgasm since she was dripping wet) Room service people who show up early in the morning are probably prepared for being greeted by nude guests
In today's sexually charged witch-hunt I'd be scared to death of walking in on a naked hot chick in bed. TRAP!
I tried to start again but it was over lol. I bet you close that file quickly�� Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Next time just hit me up. I’ll help you get it back
4 different times I have been interrupted by housekeeping knocking on the door while in the middle of a session with a provider in her hotel room.

2 of those times the providers (2 different girls) got up and opened the door fully naked (which I couldn't believe they did that) to tell the housekeeper that she didn't need anything while I was hiding under the blankets trying to stay out of sight.

Most of these hotel rooms you can see all the way from standing outside the door.
I would lie in the bed totally nude playing with my vibrator with the door wide open. My fantasy is that some hot hotel room service guy will deliver the room service and just walk in and watch me cum hard. The anticipation of being watched would have made you cum hard as soon room service arrived. Try it next time playing with yourself in the nude, legs spread and the door open))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
It don’t work. Try another
I'm with Teagenluv, fuck it, just keep going. I'll just nut on the maid if I can reach that far.