nadiacumsforu, why so rude. word does travel.

now no i certainly have no power to ruin anyone's business, but just a general piece of advice. If you want to stay in business long and be successful it might behoove you to not be rude in your replies if someone PM's you asking for service.

Fuck off you street walker seeing piece of shit? I mean I by myself can't ruin you but let me assure you i'm not the only guy who looks for cheap deals and many many of us guys do PM eachother about other women. My PM was certainly in no way rude to you. It just said I would love to write a glowing review and get your name out there. I don't want to see someone without many reviews so a short session is usually ideal for that. And what do I offer. .60, expecting a .75-$ counter.

Same goes for the ladies. I mean if I'm a jerk, which i certainly have a rep for lol for some reason then word does travel and many ladies won't see you.

I could care less about the message, providers are a dime a dozen(maybe not high quality ones), but I just find it funny that a new provider with absolutely no rep would bash people they don't even know and already put out a bad name for their self.
I mean if I'm a jerk, which i certainly have a rep for lol for some reason then word does travel and many ladies won't see you. Originally Posted by unteagle
well there ya go.
Were you actually haggling?
what do I offer. .60, expecting a .75-$ counter. Originally Posted by unteagle
Some (Correction) MOST Ladies find 60 dollars, an INSULT.

Just saying,
CG
  • Go4it
  • 05-21-2012, 08:44 PM
I, for one, certainly understand her view. And I am a bottom dweller myself. But you went over the line.
Ignorance is bliss
Ignorance is bliss Originally Posted by monkmonk
So are cheap Providers.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-21-2012, 10:18 PM
So is that how you treat the new providers? Like .. .um...

"Let's see how desperate they are and how low they will stoop thinking my review will mean the world to them"....?

"I can promise you fame and fortune if you settle for my pocket change.."

*vomits*

I hope she isn't really a new provider(to sexwork in general), I hope she has a good mentor... I hope your self alert will show others how you THINK your name on this board means anything and that you can just toss it out there like... *insert expletives here* that you are...
(points finger at self too, yeah, I know I am a cunt)

There is a way to go about bargain hunting, I mean, who doesn't like a good deal? To puff up your chest and be as predatory as you appear, is a completely different matter.

Yeah, word spreads... and I fucking hope the word that is going to spread will be that she values herself a bit more than you can afford.

*thumbs up*

Now please, by all means, tell us more about how we should run our business and that you know better and all the jazz that comes along with a topic like this "I am trying to ruin you in a round about way" thread brings.

How's that for being rude...

Provider in Question - nadiacumsforu
Damn i dont even know who this Gal is..But your Post makes me want to see her..Just so i can shake her hand for putting you in your place..Ruin her business??? LMAO Hell buddy you just made her more attractive to a lot of us!!
I don't post up much but after reading this I honestly have to give two thumbs up to Nadia on this one. I am a business man myself and have to deal with hagglers on a regular basis. That was a flat out insulting low ball offer. I would've had no problem giving you the finger and telling you to take your cheap ass elsewhere. If anything the only thing you accomplished was damaging your own reputation.
My PM was certainly in no way rude to you. It just said I would love to write a glowing review and get your name out there. I don't want to see someone without many reviews so a short session is usually ideal for that. And what do I offer. .60, expecting a .75-$ counter. Originally Posted by unteagle
So, how many of your other reviews were written in exchange for a discount?

And to think that some guys wonder why all reviews are not completely trustworthy.

And, for those curious about the lady in question here's the link for you and a little free advertising for her. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=nadiacumsforu
Was it for 15 minutes. How dose that work, hello BJ goodbye.
I've thought about posting this before, and this looks like the perfect place.

Some things you can haggle for (although I've never been good at it), or make lowball offers. You can haggle for cars or at a garage sale. I've even heard you can haggle at retailers if you know what you're doing. The thing is, you're haggling over goods or service that are unattached to the person you're haggling with.

Some things, however, are different. When i was at the FW Arts Festival I saw some art that I liked, but it was too expensive. Now, if I go to the ARTIST and say "Hey, I want your art but I want to pay you less than you're asking", chances are I'm going to get thrown out of her tent. This isn't some plastic-wrapped consumer good I'm haggling for. In essence, I'm telling her I don't think her art is as good as she thinks it is. I'm insulting her.

It seems to me that in this hobby, you're taking it even one step further. The nature of what goes on is so intensely personal -- so deeply tied to the personhood of the provider. Haggling, IMHO, seems to be almost negotiating the self worth of the individual.

I think it was LL that said in another post that you should "shop around". If you don't like someone's advertised prices, move on. If what a provider is asking for is unrealistic, she won't get business and she'll reset her expectations. But you can't blame a provider for taking a lowball offer or even an attempt at haggling as a slap in the face.

LOL, if that kind of haggling is common, then I'm sure I'm going to show up at a provider's place, have her take one look at me and say "sweetheart, this is going to cost you more than we agreed on."
Most ladies have set donations. They don't lower these just for a review.

After a person becomes a regular, they MIGHT offer a reduced rate.
I'm sure unteagle's tactic works quite often, but publicizing it likely did quite the opposite of what he intended. Since I don't like seeing women whom I perceive as high volume, I am more likely to see someone that refuses offers like this. This is probably the best advertising she could have hoped for.