Just when you think you know your vagina!

I am not a squirter (usually!).

I have squirted (more like ejaculated) in the past a couple of handful of times. However last night, one of my clients made me squirt like crazy, over and over again. I was so shocked to say the least.

Me: "I was squirting all over my self. How did it shoot up towards me?"
Him: "I don't know, it was goin' everywhere, my face, my mouth, my back, and even my ear"

Right then he inserted his finger in his ear. It sounded like he just went deep sea diving! (I know one of you sicko's will like this kind of thing CIE, cum in ear lol)

Wow! Just, wow! He liked it too! He is very good at cunnilingus so I have to give him is props (anonymously of course. unless he chooses to join this thread)

So my question:

Ladies, does your vagina ever surprise you every once in a while? Tell us how it happened?

Gents, how much do you love a gusher? Tell us your best squirter story.

This should be good!
I know this question is more for the gals but in my experiences with the ladies here squirting is a rarity but has happened. I don't believe it's what you do but more about your whole mind set. I've been with the same gal that has squirted in A session and not in the next. But i can always count on getting my face spackled with a dose of provider joy
I have never actually seen this phenomena in person (and not sure I'd want to), but I did see it once on a television show between two bi-sexual women.

I always thought whatever fluid it was that she squirted was minimal, but there have been reports of some women squirting out an entire pint of this fluid!

Kind of gives new meaning to "having a pint!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_ejaculation
The question here to me is, does it feel like orgasm when a woman squirts? I would love to see it happen, and if it is part of a woman's orgasm, I would love to know how to make it happen.
The question here to me is, does it feel like orgasm when a woman squirts? I would love to see it happen, and if it is part of a woman's orgasm, I would love to know how to make it happen. Originally Posted by squiretuck

All I know is it felt different and I couldn't tell you when I'll do it again. So I probably couldn't tell you have to make a girl squirt.

HMMMM. I got way more pm's about this thread then replies.
I'm starting to think that my idea of fun topics to discuss is not the same as this community (ie. drama, pooping, more drama, ect.). I'm not complaining, I'm just saying!
That sounds like something that happened to me, many years ago when i was an exploring youngster. No one helped me though, I just did it all on my own one day, it was the weirdest most unexpected hot and sexy thing ever! I have tried so many times to reenact it, just can't seem to remember what I did.