Skip Magen - No call no show - again

The same thing of this thread

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=77211

happened to me. TWICE!!!

I made an appointment for Sunday. She stood me up. Around 1 1/2 hours later I talk to her and she is apologizes and tells me that she fell asleep. She promised to make it up to me if I reschedule for the next day at the same time.

Next, day, she does the same thing again.

I should have just not bothered to even think that she was serious about keeping her promises. Luckily I just called and didn't drive to her incall.
I guess she is rolling in cash and doesn't need your money

LF
Fool me once,shame on you....fool me twice,shame on ME!!! I think it's time to get the NEXT taxi!!!
I think I have about 40-50% success rate on seeing new Providers
You know, I just don't get it. Magen makes a big effort to let the board know that she's going to be in town, then she tells us that she has finally arrived... then she is a no show for several board members. Wow, that does NOT make sense.
I think I have about 40-50% success rate on seeing new Providers Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
but she isn't a "new" provider....per her own admission she said she has been doing this since (edited.. no mention of minors... staff) so that is at least a few years.....

i know she is not a morning person, and evidently she is doing well enough to blow off clients on a whim. ive seen her a few times and she has never blown me off, but she does certainly lack follow through. like, if she says she'll be leaving Dallas at 4 pm and will call when she gets to Austin around 7, don't cancel any plans to do anything with her. chances are she will have her phone turned off or will check in and fall asleep. as long as you always have a Plan B when scheduling with her, i guess it will be ok. her rates are $-$.25, and even tho she isn't GFE, for her age and looks it still attracts many many clients.

i have always heard the saying, the hotter a girl is, the more she can blow off clients and get away with it.

Ava has been doing it for years.
Chichisto that is very much what happened to me down to the letter except mine was twice in the same day. At least I now know I am not the only one