Always swore I'd never do this... but....

I had always said that when I was ready to walk away.. I was just going to walk away. No posts, no fanfare.. just ride off into the proverbial sunset.

But, I've made quite a few friends here over the years-- and I've been encouraged by a couple of them to go ahead and make an official announcement. Plus, I really don't want to risk forgetting to say goodbye to anyone, so here goes.

As of January 17, 2014-- I will be retiring. 60 days. I have a full time job now, and will be working very part time until that date in order to pay off a few debts I still have outstanding as well as give old friends a chance to see me... I may retire sooner if I am able to cover my debts sooner-- but at the latest, the 17th of January will be my final day.

I will maintain my account for 3 months after that day in order to continue to provide references.. but I will no longer actively be providing as of then.

I've had an absolute blast during my time here... but the time has come. I want to leave with nothing but fond memories of good times. Those of you who know me, know I'm a good natured person, and I'd like to stay that way

My schedule until retirement day will be posted in my ads, as it will change from week to week based on my schedule with my new job. So, if you'd like to wish me a fond farewell, or come and meet me before I'm gone-- keep your eyes peeled.

Besos.
  • 11-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Grace, enjoy retirement! I think we will be seeing more QUALITY ladies retiring to find full-time RL employment in order to gain a decent healthcare plan. Who can afford the government's plan?
Giving advance notice is better than just dropping outta sight! I have enjoyed your posts and pictures, sad that I will never meet you in person.
Congrats and best wishes to you!
Wish you the best.
Well that just generally sorta sucks. Gonna drop the relative hooker IQ in this place a coupla dozen points, at least! I guess this means a mint ice cream bar blow job next summer is out of the question....
Well that just generally sorta sucks. Gonna drop the relative hooker IQ in this place a coupla dozen points, at least! I guess this means a mint ice cream bar blow job next summer is out of the question.... Originally Posted by phildo
You are vastly under rating the drop.

Good luck to you Grace.
Best wishes to you Grace! I've really enjoyed reading your posts since I started last year - class act. I know you will be missed around here come the new year. Onward and upward though! Congratulations!
Best Wishes in your future endeavors! You will be missed!
grace, i am sending you positive energy and hoping that the next phase in your life and career works out well for you!
Congratulations Grace,

I'm very happy something more has come your way and count myself as lucky to have been able to spend time with you in person as well as had fun with you here. Just won't be the same without the "Pan-American Titty Monkey" in this joint. I hope the very very best for you.
Well that just generally sorta sucks. Gonna drop the relative hooker IQ in this place a coupla dozen points, at least! I guess this means a mint ice cream bar blow job next summer is out of the question.... Originally Posted by phildo
Mint ice cream bar.... not just for summer!!
Since you are leaving I am sure posting taint photos will be okay.
Pyr--

I'd love to post taint pics.. but that would just be cruel to post my taint now.. I mean.. post it, then make it unavailable?? What kind of monster would I be?
best to ya babe.....been sweet knowing you!
Congrats Grace and wish you the very best!