State: New Mexico
Address: I40 and Coors
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lfk,body worship,fiv, daty, ss, bbbj, mish, cg,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Better than her Pictures. Very pretty lady, smooth soft body, great ass, slightly flat b's with gorgeous nipples. Little mom damage but the rest of her more than makes up for it!
Recommendation: Yes
I must say that I was eager to see what all the good buzz were about. I tried but after getting strung along and finally saying no mas, I was hit with a text that said "I have errands to do". Really??
Maybe better to just not arrange to meet me and allow a guy to catch up with his plan B.
Just bitter and jealous I guess but it sounds like you and another trusted member of this board really enjoyed yourselves.
It took twice to get to her but worth it. She is new to the game but she is learning.
This one sounds a lot like that young one that came and went before the shut down minus the back door left open.
Montoya was her last name.
After several attempts and a no show no call with her I totally threw in the towel.
Maybe you winner's need to give her direction, I'll wait for her to become a professional before attempting this one.
Anyone seen Amber of late?
Amber Montoya is still around. http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...i/316259032657 Originally Posted by albaturkey
thread hijack
I’ve seen her a few times. Fun and sexy as hell. Wish she’d find a bit nicer place though.
Gents the review is about Akila. While the comparison to Ms. Montoya is pertinent further discussion of Ms. Montoya belongs in a COED or men's lounge thread.
Sorry Cryptkeeper & SeasonedVet, I didn't mean for this thread to take the focus off Akila, I was just comparing her T.C.B. skills to the other girl.
I don't know why I find this problem with the T.C.B. skills happens here in Albuquerque than the other places that I play but all I can suggest is tell them providers to quit drinking the water here. There must be something in that Rio Grande water.
And sorry for continuing the transgression guys. Won't happen again. By the way, Akila is the real deal and a true sweetheart.

Sorry Cryptkeeper & SeasonedVet, I didn't mean for this thread to take the focus off Akila, I was just comparing her T.C.B. skills to the other girl.
I don't know why I find this problem with the T.C.B. skills happens here in Albuquerque than the other places that I play but all I can suggest is tell them providers to quit drinking the water here. There must be something in that Rio Grande water. Originally Posted by james1550
No problem. The comparison was just fine. It was just time to get back on track.
Well. I took a chance as well. On my way for an 11:30am today and texted for directions. She said - sorry family emergency - earliest was 12:30. I’m - ok how firm is that time? Crickets. A text a bit later - are we on for 12:30? Crickets. Texted several hours later telling her that while I understand how things come up - all I expected was a courtesy reply at a minimum. Then she replies and has the gall to reply in a sarcastic manner about ‘lack of consideration while I’m comforting my family at a funeral’. WTF?? Shame...
I decided to give her a try. Easy to communicate with, I had a positive experience. Very sexy look to her. She is friendly and wants to please. Location was not too bad.