For the HATERS: things you hate

Hate it when you're watching a game and they go to commercial, and when they do you head to the outhouse - but before you get back the game has resumed and one team scored... game over! Originally Posted by Tiger
Some of you might be much too young to know, but that reminds me of the infamous "Heidi game" in 1968 in which the Raiders came from behind to beat the Jets by scoring 2 touchdowns in 9 seconds, but no one saw the exciting ending on TV because NBC ended the broadcast prematurely and switched to show the children movie "Heidi".
I hate Prince Andrew Cuomo and his underhanded Safe Act.
I hate the bastard in Cleveland who held 3 women captive for 10 years - slow miserable death needed there.
I hate getting out of bed in the dark and stepping in something squishy from one of the pets or kids.
Oh yeah, Tom Friggin' Brady is a douchenozzle!
Very good things to hate! I would add that pretty boy tight end with new england, what ever his name is.
1 eating delicious white cheddar popcorn then getting it all caught up in your teeth after or getting a little piece stuck in your throat that clings there.
2 having crazy hot wild dear penthouse style nasty amazing sex but breathing in your own spit and choking like an idiot
3 being a non underwear wearer and having a randomly windy day creep up on you while you're in a skirt.
4 when your eyelashes stick together and you have to make funny faces to get them unstuck.in public so you look schizophrenic
5 pancking racing your cat to the vet because it dragged its butt on the floor and the vet saying "your cat is perfectly fine, you mean to tell me your butt has never itched before?" Then paying the big vet bill anyway.
6 buying something at the mall just because you want to f the person selling it to you who is extremely complimenting that gawks over your hair and makeup and begs to touch your hair then later you see them holding hands with their bf and realize they want to dress up as you instead of undress you. O_o gaydar sometimes fails!
7 lists
6 buying something at the mall just because you want to f the person selling it to you who is extremely complimenting that gawks over your hair and makeup and begs to touch your hair then later you see them holding hands with their bf and realize they want to dress up as you instead of undress you. O_o gaydar sometimes fails!
7 lists Originally Posted by Lexxxy
ok I have to ask

now what would think if he was bi-n-cross dresser cheater. Comes a knocking at your door, and its like looking at a mirror with a Adams Apple wanting to have errrr its way with you????

errrr just askin
*dies laughing* that blue eyed devil's sales pitch is flirting plus he looked like my high school sweetheart so once he was massaging my scalp I pretty much handed him my bank account Lmfao.
and here
n there

and everywhere
then again
  • Tiger
  • 12-31-2013, 01:50 PM
I hate it when someone asks for thoughts to be posted in a thread and then gets upset when not everyone sees things the way they want. If you don't really want the thoughts (and views) don't ask for them. It was interesting towards the end though - I can believe there is some of what was being complained about.
  • Tiger
  • 12-31-2013, 01:53 PM
I hate my timing when I email a provider after she gets off the phone with her insurance company.

I hope the irritation isn't transferred.
I hate my timing when I email a provider after she gets off the phone with her insurance company.

I hope the irritation isn't transferred. Originally Posted by Tiger
and what fun is wisely staying out LOL
  • Tiger
  • 12-31-2013, 02:12 PM
and what fun is wisely staying out LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Can't post while working and even cellphones are not allowed inside building.