For the HATERS: things you hate

som bitch go SU

happy Easter to all
  • GP
  • 03-30-2013, 06:26 PM
This thread caused me to go and lookup why Syracuse is called "orange". I originally thought it was pretty stupid thinking they are not even close to being a citrus fruit growing area.. I know better now. Did not know this was such a recent occurrence either.
Boeheim. What kind of a fucking ignoramus plans a trip to Disney when there's a chance at a national title? The man has no heart, he's the poster boy of sports for the pure sake of financial gain.

Wait? Isn't he on here, setting his assistant coaches up?
som bitch go SU

happy Easter to all Originally Posted by sunfish

Yes sir, sunfish!
I thought marguette might haved been a chick? Originally Posted by lostforkate
You're a beauty, you are!!!
This thread caused me to go and lookup why Syracuse is called "orange". I originally thought it was pretty stupid thinking they are not even close to being a citrus fruit growing area.. I know better now. Did not know this was such a recent occurrence either. Originally Posted by GP
Are you referring to the change from the Orangemen (and women)? That's recent, but they picked orange nearly 125 yeas ago. The reasons seem quite lame; they were pink and blue, then a few of them said, "But I don't wanna be pink and blue," and the chancellor said, "well then you can be orange," and then everyone was happy.
  • GP
  • 03-31-2013, 06:15 AM
I know, I read the whole thing. Just surprised it was not made official until recently.

http://www.suathletics.com/sports/2001/8/8/mascot.aspx
Why is "The Fighting Irish" politically correct?

Who wants to be named after a bunch of guys who are pissed off because their dicks are tiny anyway?

And it's OK to have Washington Redskins, but not St. Bonaventure Brown Indians?

Why aren't the right wing religious wackos upset about the Duke Blue Devils?

All a bunch of shit.
at least you came clean Originally Posted by SAMO

This has never been a secret. U guys just dont realy know me.
I forgot one.

I hate bacon! Originally Posted by boomer49
Thats just so ....unamerican.
Ok trying to get this post back on track......I hate how the Bills keep runnin retread thru here like some people keep going to fox tire on william st . And wonder why theyre there every 2 months for new errr used tires!
  • GP
  • 03-31-2013, 06:57 AM

Why aren't the right wing religious wackos upset about the Duke Blue Devils?

All a bunch of shit. Originally Posted by jokacz
you dont need to pander to the devil for votes

waste of time to spend the energy it takes to isolate a single group or class of people , make them 'victoms'

lets face it , that voting block is wayy to small for the libs to divide and conquer to justify that means to an end

and the devil wont listen to libs when they tell him hes a victom, hell just say fuck you im stronger than that get out of my way I got

better shit to do than sit around here and listen to you say i cant do someting..hehe
you dont need to pander to the devil for votes

waste of time to spend the energy it takes to isolate a single group or class of people , make them 'victoms'

lets face it , that voting block is wayy to small for the libs to divide and conquer to justify that means to an end

and the devil wont listen to libs when they tell him hes a victom, hell just say fuck you im stronger than that get out of my way I got

better shit to do than sit around here and listen to you say i cant do someting..hehe Originally Posted by JONBALLS
easy

the hypocrite libs with all their faux "compassion" Originally Posted by JONBALLS
as i said before.. its fucking killing us
  • Tiger
  • 05-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Hate it when you're watching a game and they go to commercial, and when they do you head to the outhouse - but before you get back the game has resumed and one team scored... game over!