Rockport THC?

As I've gotten older I love to partake in the marijanes. Does anybody know if they are going to open a dispensary in Rockport so I don't have to drive down to KC? I've heard rumors but can't seem to find any solid info.

42 degrees in Omaha definitely works for the time being, they've got some great strains.

Who amongst my hobbying friends likes to enjoy a bit o green?
I do ! I do!! There is a dispensary in Rock Port! Can't remember the name but I saw it on my passing through to KC this last weekend! Enjoy babe :*
Ive been hitting Greenstar on 156th n Maple. They have flower and call it thcA and i cant tell the difference between that and regular flower. They always hook me up with free samples of it too.
Greenlight is opening one soon in Rockport. Otherwise, St. Joe has a couple and there is a good one in Maryville, MO.
I've been going to St Joe for a good bit and never had issues. Pretty sure they've got bigger fish to fry.
Hell yeah man, I'll hit that up as well. Thanks for the plug.
Ive been hitting Greenstar on 156th n Maple. They have flower and call it thcA and i cant tell the difference between that and regular flower. They always hook me up with free samples of it too. Originally Posted by DoinkClown
I have heard from many friends to stay away from the Deltas because they can be manmade and not natural .

They Rockport location was not open as of a few weeks ago . It looks completely built from the outside . Should open soon . St. Jo is the closest location to Omaha . Why go to KC ?

Did you ever wonder why the Youth of Today are zombified ? Part of it is the manmade Deltas in my opinion . Stay with the natural bud .
I feel the same way Muff Diver, I go with home grown all NATURAL.

Luckily being a lady raised around farmers the wonderful barn

🤫 I know of has Great variety of flowers 🌸 that smell stronger than any I have had from dispensaries.

Along with a flavors, bright and beautiful colors any 🌲stoner would appreciate 🥹
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6978.jpeg (189.1 KB, 57 views)
I don't touch deltas or any of that cartridge crap. I only smoke flower. I'm old school. St Joe is okay but pretty expensive. Found way better deals in KC. Rockport will be extremely pricey when it opens I'm sure.
I have heard from many friends to stay away from the Deltas because they can be manmade and not natural .

They Rockport location was not open as of a few weeks ago . It looks completely built from the outside . Should open soon . St. Jo is the closest location to Omaha . Why go to KC ?

Did you ever wonder why the Youth of Today are zombified ? Part of it is the manmade Deltas in my opinion . Stay with the natural bud . Originally Posted by FightFan