who's into pregnant chicks?

No judgment please, serious respectful answers would be appreciated
  • Trey
  • 05-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Why you knocked up?
No judgment please, serious respectful answers would be appreciated Originally Posted by BettyWow
-----------
Im into pregnant chicks. Gotta be showing. Cant be built like a pregnant cow either. I like them slim with a belly.
Uhh be nice, do I regret this already
-----------
Im into pregnant chicks. Gotta be showing. Cant be built like a pregnant cow either. I like them slim with a belly. Originally Posted by g-plumber

Lol
Pregnant women can be very sexy.
Betty Wow I think you will be an extremely beautiful pg chick. Can't say the same about the other who just happens to have the same initials as you! I say you go girl if you are "normal" weight and can make it look good!
Betty Wow I think you will be an extremely beautiful pg chick. Can't say the same about the other who just happens to have the same initials as you! I say you go girl if you are "normal" weight and can make it look good! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Bwahaha, I know who you mean! Lmfao
And thank you sweetheart!
  • mr666
  • 05-03-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm kinda 75-25 on this one. The whole hormone thing seems like a good fuck fest but the other part just seems weird.
Betty Wow I think you will be an extremely beautiful pg chick. Can't say the same about the other who just happens to have the same initials as you! I say you go girl if you are "normal" weight and can make it look good! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Bwahaha, I know who you mean! Lmfao
And thank you sweetheart! Originally Posted by BettyWow
It's best to keep snide remarks out if you truly want to discuss your topic....
While a bit hard to do a search on I did find seven (7) threads this year in Houston ISO looking for preggo chicks. So there "is" a market for it.

I myself have never fucked a pregnant chick & still don't have a definite opinion on it. I just wanna say again "There IS a market for it."

*self edit
Now how about an up to date pic so we know what we may be working with. Or taint. Taint is always appreciated
Only pregnant chic I've ever banged was my ex.....did nothing for me...but could be the fact that I find the whole pregnancy/childbirth process kind of disgusting.
Betty is fucking beautiful as it is, so she will rock it! She already has sexy curves!
C'mon Betty show us the pics go the preggo you!
There is definitely a market and you will get busier.
Then right after that the lactating fetish is big.
So enjoy it, be safe, and sex and pregnancy, wow!!