What the fuck?

Is nobody going to comment on my new avatar?

Consistently the best avatar tits on Eccie. Give me my do motherfuckers.
Great tits. Who do they belong to?
Nice tits.
How long have you been a tranny? Let me give you some jazz hands. I wouldn't want to trigger you and make you feel all undiversified.
They are ok, but I liked the last ones better.
Some people might dispute that you have the best avatar. Especially guys who have had sex with the woman in their avatar. Multiple times.

Hint, hint...
Pictures of bags of silicone don't impress me for some reason...
Pictures of bags of silicone don't impress me for some reason... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I don't think anyone would expect them to impress a gay individual such as yourself.
Yeah, I would suck on those gumdrops... does she like motorboating?

• shanm
  • 03-25-2015, 09:24 PM
I don't think anyone would expect them to impress a gay individual such as yourself. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Big black cock, on the other hand...thats what gets iify idiot GOING!
Big black cock, on the other hand...thats what gets iify idiot GOING! Originally Posted by shanm
He can almost taste it...
  • shanm
  • 03-25-2015, 09:27 PM
NO, I would suck on big cocks though... especially if they like nutguzzling! Originally Posted by lustylad
^FTFY
^FTFY Originally Posted by shanm
I KNEW he was a peter puffer!
Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Foot tapping in the men's room... I know a lot about how to get my dick sucked in a men's room stall. Mmmmm. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The dried mess of countless men's ejaculate forming a crust at the corners of my gaping maw.... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I don't think anyone would expect them to impress a gay individual such as myself. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Big black cock, on the other hand...thats what gets me GOING! Originally Posted by shanm
I can almost taste it... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I SO ENJOY being a peter puffer! Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Why do these two flaming faggots have to spam the board and ruin a perfectly good thread about timmy's new avatar? I can't even keep track of all their queer talk anymore.

Is nobody going to comment on my new avatar?

Consistently the best avatar tits on Eccie. Give me my do motherfuckers. Originally Posted by timpage
Who put them in for ya, lol.

Jim