odummer buffs up his street cred by going non-PC and using the "N" word !!!!

Guess if he's willing to use "ghettoese" in a speech where he goes off from his teleprompter, can woomby and shammy expect that he'll be calling them and their "brethren" in the LGBT community FAGS in another "off 'prompter" lecture to the drooling idiot masses in the media ? Oh ! The HUMANITY !!!
What's sadder: The failed promise of unity by the first black President or
The President Of The United States saying the "n word" on a podcast.
Did he call you "Numbnutz?"
Did anyone (Obama) think that we'd get wee wee'd up over this.
Ifn da presIDINT ( da leeder of da DINDU NUFFIN Clan !!! ) SAY DA WOID ni-xxx, den it mus be ok fo us ta be usin dat language ever day ! da obamites like woomby en shammy en assup an de homies be talkin like dat any how !!!
Guess Whitey wit de ageda gotsta get wit da times !!! IS DAT A GOOD ENUF AGENDA FO U WE1911 !! Beat dem bones of a dead Hoss 'til yo 'gubmint' Cadillac gots gool rims from da fac'trey !!!!! Do dat be makin you and "Reverend" Al Sharptounge and "Reverend" Jesse ' Mr Hymietown' Jackson and "Reverend" Jeremiah " GOD DAMN AMERICA" Wright be ARRR-Right wid US ? !!! What it gonna take fo us ta be done wid dis trifling an agitatin ? Do yew be wantin ta go down to da bone marrow ? Dem Nazi's had a way wit deal wit people dey hated too ! Do yew be wantin ta go all "jihad" like da muzSLIME lovin president ta settle da score from da civil war ?
Must have been his white half talking.
The President Of The United States saying the "n word" on a podcast. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You clucking about either? Shitbird.
Man, you are one sad sack of shit.

QUOTE=Rey Lengua;1056872077]Ifn da presIDINT ( da leeder of da DINDU NUFFIN Clan !!! ) SAY DA WOID ni-xxx, den it mus be ok fo us ta be usin dat language ever day ! da obamites like woomby en shammy en assup an de homies be talkin like dat any how !!!
Guess Whitey wit de ageda gotsta get wit da times !!! IS DAT A GOOD ENUF AGENDA FO U WE1911 !! Beat dem bones of a dead Hoss 'til yo 'gubmint' Cadillac gots gool rims from da fac'trey !!!!! Do dat be makin you and "Reverend" Al Sharptounge and "Reverend" Jesse ' Mr Hymietown' Jackson and "Reverend" Jeremiah " GOD DAMN AMERICA" Wright be ARRR-Right wid US ? !!! What it gonna take fo us ta be done wid dis trifling an agitatin ? Do yew be wantin ta go down to da bone marrow ? Dem Nazi's had a way wit deal wit people dey hated too ! Do yew be wantin ta go all "jihad" like da muzSLIME lovin president ta settle da score from da civil war ?[/QUOTE]
The President Of The United States saying the "n word" on a podcast. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What's truly sad is that you care more about President Obama's use of the epithet to make a point, more than how many times you and folks like you have called him that epithet.

Back under your rock slime-boy.
What's truly sad is that you care more about President Obama's use of the epithet to make a point, more than how many times you and folks like you have called him that epithet.

Back under your rock slime-boy. Originally Posted by timpage
There must be some truth in my original post timmietard or you would not have commented on it twice.

You got a link to back up what you are saying about me? Link or STFU.

The only point Obama is making is he's the most racially decisive President in post War history. Name me the last President who has had purposefully broadcasted that word.
I'm glad you think that my commentary on your silly posts somehow validates them. Keep dreaming. It's nothing more than commentary on another dimwit. Pretty much the usual post around here.

Your second paragraph automatically links to your third, and last. The delusional idea that a black man who uses the N word is the true racist. Compounded by the delusional notion that the racial divisiveness currently sweeping the country is promulgated by President Obama. It drives you and the rest of the knuckledraggers absolutely insane that a black man is POTUS...and that is the source of the current problems. You just can't stand the idea that it is slowly, but surely, becoming generally unacceptable to be the racist shitbag that you know you are.....

There must be some truth in my original post timmietard or you would not have commented on it twice.

You got a link to back up what you are saying about me? Link or STFU.

The only point Obama is making is he's the most racially decisive President in post War history. Name me the last President who has had purposefully broadcasted that word. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm glad you think that my commentary on your silly posts somehow validates them. Keep dreaming. It's nothing more than commentary on another dimwit. Pretty much the usual post around here.

Your second paragraph automatically links to your third, and last. The delusional idea that a black man who uses the N word is the true racist. Compounded by the delusional notion that the racial divisiveness currently sweeping the country is promulgated by President Obama. It drives you and the rest of the knuckledraggers absolutely insane that a black man is POTUS...and that is the source of the current problems. You just can't stand the idea that it is slowly, but surely, becoming generally unacceptable to be the racist turdfly that you know you are..... Originally Posted by timpage
One minor correction and I fixed it for you.

Your second paragraph automatically links to your third, and last. The delusional idea that a black man who uses the N word is the true racist. Compounded by the delusional notion that the racial divisiveness currently sweeping the country is promulgated by President Obama. It drives you and the rest of the knuckledraggers absolutely insane that a black man is POTUS...and that is the source of the current problems. You just can't stand the idea that it is slowly, but surely, becoming generally unacceptable to be the racist shitbag that you know you are..... Originally Posted by timpage
Keep dreaming Timmietard, like I told Bigkotex and the ARC many times before, it's the man's policies not his skin color.

Again, you have no answer so you make one up. He's racially divisive on purpose. I didn't call him a racist, you did. I didn't send Rev Al Sharpton to Ferguson to rile up the base, Obama did. That town burned and was looted. Obama using the n word was a calculation to cause more division.

So again I ask:
The President Of The United States saying the "n word" on a podcast?

Obama had an opportunity and he blew it. Just like he blew the near Supermajority he had in Congress for the first two years.

Go ahead and get mad at me. You'll wake up after 2016 and realize what a fool you've been, just like you woke up after 2014 and realized it.

Oh, you don't have a link so STFU.
Keep dreaming Timmietard ..... Oh, you don't have a link so STFU. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Turdy, your "Private" Doll Collection is waiting for you to join them in bed.

Especially the Cuatro Amigos!