"REVENGE"

To re-quote a beloved president............the best revenge the GOP can have is to vote. Against any spending bill, any regulation, any appointment, any Obama/Dem legislation that increases spending, the size of government, debt.
YOU LOST WHIRLY TURND! YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERY PREDICTION YOU MADE!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
YOU LOST WHIRLY TURND! YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT EVERY PREDICTION YOU MADE!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Originally Posted by markroxny
Who will ever forget the numerous "Wisconsin is trending Romney" predictions?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Kiss my ass.
Even in winning you guys are classless..................
  • WTF
  • 11-07-2012, 08:07 AM
To re-quote a beloved president............the best revenge the GOP can have is to vote. Against any spending bill, any regulation, any appointment, any Obama/Dem legislation that increases spending, the size of government, debt. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Paul Ryan barely won his own district. Now that would have been sweet revenge!
Even in winning you guys are classless.................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It doesn't matter if you guys are winning or losing, you guys are fucking crybabies!

Paul Ryan barely won his own district. Now that would have been sweet revenge! Originally Posted by WTF
The Romney/Ryan losing team not only could not win their home states of Massachusetts and Wisconsin, Romney could not even win the state he was born in.

Talk about total rejection!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Even in winning you guys are classless.................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Kiss my ass.
YOU need to show some class and admit that YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT ALL YOUR PREDICTIONS YOU ASSHOLE!
  • WTF
  • 11-07-2012, 08:12 AM
We need a classy concession speech from you first!

Can you do it?

I thought nevergivesitathought would try but he seems to be out with Jed Clampet looking for black gold!
You reap what you sow, dipshit.

I know it was a spirited season and the debate was rough in here, but when you start breaking the 10 Commandments, you've crossed just about everybody's line.

You took things too far and now have to either come correct of stay the fuck home and grow some credibility.

Dats de fact!
Nothing you have ever posted indicates you would have been any different..

Even your opening post in this thread is a sore loser whine. And you titled it "Revenge".

Are we supposed to believe you would be magnanimous in victory? What are you smoking?
  • Doove
  • 11-07-2012, 10:23 AM
To re-quote a beloved president............the best revenge the GOP can have is to vote. Against any spending bill, any regulation, any appointment, any Obama/Dem legislation that increases spending, the size of government, debt. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Doove

Doofus! I can tell by your long absense before the election and sudden reappearance after that you thought Mitt Romney was gonna be president too!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Whirly, you need to face the reality that I did.....your fellow citizens don't believe in founding principles.....it's everyone for himself.......only the strong and smart who are willing to take advantage of his fellow man will thrive.....I'm willing to play that game because the Republic is dead....the tipping point has been reached......American exceptionalism is gone. You live among unexceptional people.....you don't try to lift them up, you keep them down and take from them......
  • Doove
  • 11-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Doofus! I can tell by your long absense before the election and sudden reappearance after that you thought Mitt Romney was gonna be president too! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Or maybe i just got to the point where i thought that arguing over what the polls meant was not worth my time.

But you're right in one respect. I was never as confident as all the guys in here who were wrong. So you have that going for ya.