Chicas VIP pricing increase?

I was just at Chicas Locas and 2 dancers told me the VIP price paid to the club has increased from $50 to $150. They just trying to hustle me? This is for Monday night. Was kinda slow there.
Had a Chica tell me that the $150 for VIP is loco. I thought that was funny.
Lots of things have gone up in price...remember when a HDH use to be $250/hr? Nowadays, that is low compared to what the average provider wants. I am shocked that lap dances are still $20 each.
Agree to vip, go upstairs and just before you get to pay the waitress or manager, hug her and rub her butt like you in to it. Ask again for the price, get a sad face and say well that doesn’t leave much left for the you...and pause like your changing your mind. I always tell the girl, I guess that’s $100 less for you. Sometimes they figure something out when they think they won’t get a extra $100.
Agree to vip, go upstairs and just before you get to pay the waitress or manager, hug her and rub her butt like you in to it. Ask again for the price, get a sad face and say well that doesn’t leave much left for the you...and pause like your changing your mind. I always tell the girl, I guess that’s $100 less for you. Sometimes they figure something out when they think they won’t get a extra $100. Originally Posted by charman
You my friend are a fucking legand!
Thanks for the props!
I don’t put reviews in but if it did they would be like this...

After being absent from the club for a year because of covid, I walk in , make eye contact with the glamazon with the bolt on rack. I sit down and she stumbles over two dancers, 6 tables just to make to make it before anyone else sees me. She knows her payday in the club better then anyone. She gets to me and pulls my mask down and smiles like a jackal, when she pulls my mask down and recognized me, she was getting ready pounce on her prey. The usual customary ritual mating dance process starting, she shows me hers, wiggles around in front of me, she grabs my throbbing python of love and speaks her native language. I look disinterested (because I know it drives the animalistic passion crazy in her when she starts the courtship dance and I ignore her). I order a beer and pay for it in the funny $2 money.
Feeling she’s not arousing the hunting party, she grabs my hand and pushes it into the snake pit while another customer walks by enjoying the view it he dark jungle area. At this point my snare trap was sprung, and the magic words came out, hey babe, want to take a trip to the wild side! The Glamazon wags her tail in eager anticipation and we venture up to a higher altitude and find a nesting area suitable for a caniblistic ritual to start.
Laying down in my hammock she assumed the position and will a lust in her eyes pushed aside the cover of the snake pit. In the background I can her Duran Duran hungry like the wolf playing or maybe just in my mind. With precision like a NASA scientist the metal zipper holding the throbbing python of love is undone and the snake is free. In astonishment she take her two giant balloons and starts beat the crap out of the snake back and forth. Constantly moving and the grinding her bubble butt up and down trying to help find a home for the love monster. With no safari hat she shoved the python deep in the snake pit trying volitantly agitate the the python. I say mouth recessitation and she immediately performs the lifesaving action on the snake, then she tries to hid again in the pit.