Happy Treason Day

From the bottom of my heart I wish everyone a Happy Treason Day!! Democrat, Republican, Green Party, Libertarians. May you all have a safe and happy holiday!

treason?

• oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Say King John in 1215 simply beheaded the treasonous rebellious barons, and no Magna Carta was developed - or re-issued by each new King in modified format. ( I understand history is difficult for some posters).

England might be much more like china/Venezuela - with an authoritarian dictatorship ( the Royal family).

and much more to the liking of certain posters. Who conveniently are 'unaware' of the Constitutional definition of 'Treason".
as facts and truth are anathema to DPST/fascists

and to the blood and lives spent by American Soldiers to keep England free from another authoritarian tyrant- whose tactics to gain power are beloved of the DPST/fascists , I would state 'ungrateful ....." - but such posters are clueless to history due to their marxist narrative. Still - DPST/fascists do revere their Stalin. Mao, Lenin, and marx.

And H.. in her mao suits.
Harris is undoubtedly next to follow the fashion trend of Xi.

selective history memory must be in effect.
  • Tiny
  • 07-04-2021, 01:31 PM
From the bottom of my heart I wish everyone a Happy Treason Day!! Democrat, Republican, Green Party, Libertarians. May you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Originally Posted by Little Monster
As my Australian friends used to say, bloody arrogant pom. We kicked your asses in the 18th century and we can do it again.

Just kidding, happy holiday to you as well!
Say King John in 1215 simply beheaded the treasonous rebellious barons, and no Magna Carta was developed - or re-issued by each new King in modified format. ( I understand history is difficult for some posters).

England might be much more like china/Venezuela - with an authoritarian dictatorship ( the Royal family).

and much more to the liking of certain posters. Who conveniently are 'unaware' of the Constitutional definition of 'Treason".
as facts and truth are anathema to DPST/fascists

and to the blood and lives spent by American Soldiers to keep England free from another authoritarian tyrant- whose tactics to gain power are beloved of the DPST/fascists , I would state 'ungrateful ....." - but such posters are clueless to history due to their marxist narrative. Still - DPST/fascists do revere their Stalin. Mao, Lenin, and marx.

And H.. in her mao suits.
Harris is undoubtedly next to follow the fashion trend of Xi.

selective history memory must be in effect. Originally Posted by oeb11

• oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 01:40 PM
i am given to understand an island in the Orkney Islands is for sale -

Perhaps a group can gift it to someOne to go home to.

Unfortunately, that someOne likely would pull a Justice Breyer - and "refuse to Leave"!
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by matchingmole

My, My - the underground DPST/fascists are posting out of date nonsense.

Keeps their idle fingers off teh voting levers and exercising their 'Right,' to vote as many times as they can push the lever, I guess.
Strangely enough, we crossed an ocean and fought a war over less oppressive policy than have now. Maybe we should send the entire left side of American politics back, since they’ve grown to enjoy tyranny.
As my Australian friends used to say, bloody arrogant pom. We kicked your asses in the 18th century and we can do it again.

Just kidding, happy holiday to you as well! Originally Posted by Tiny

All in good fun!

Thank you Tiny! Hope you enjoy this Holiday
Strangely enough, we crossed an ocean and fought a war over less oppressive policy than have now. Maybe we should send the entire left side of American politics back, since they’ve grown to enjoy tyranny. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
No matter how you much you hate those who don't think like you Jacuzz, I still wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday sir!!
That’s not hate, it’s history. In 1770-1775 Brits were paying about 20% of their gdp in taxes, many considered this (among other thing) reason enough to bug out.

Keeps their idle fingers off teh voting levers and exercising their 'Right,' to vote as many times as they can push the lever, I guess. Originally Posted by oeb11

guessed wrong
  • oeb11
  • 07-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11

Keeps their idle fingers off teh voting levers and exercising their 'Right,' to vote as many times as they can push the lever, I guess.

mm- guessed wrong

mm - thank you for confirming your DPST/fascist dedication to voter fraud and the death of representative democracy.

True representative democracy - not DPST/fascist autocratic Democrat rule ( equity Poverty for All except Democrat fascist nomenklatura) - depends on One man ( includes women) - One vote and Equality for all Under the rule of Law. .

Concepts abhorrent to dictatorial marxist DPST/fascists.

having spilled the beans - mm - One might watch One's back for the Clintons.

Originally Posted by Little Monster
Hahaha, Look who's talking.