Meanwhile, in Afghanistan…….

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/08/u...ithdrawal.html

I watched this back and forth today. Someone finally asked “Bozo” Biden a difficult question.

What’s going to happen in this pile of rocks when the last US Soldier leaves.

He actually thinks that the 600,000 “highly trained” Afghan Government Troops will stand up to the Taliban.

They will until the Taliban starts dragging their wives and kids out into the street and beheading them.

I give it a month until who ever the fuck is President of this shithole to take the last train to Clarksville.

It’s going to be a bloodbath.

And my biggest fear is Bozo will decide to send our soldiers back in.
What’s going to happen in this pile of rocks when the last US Soldier leaves. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Who cares? Fuck that lame ass war.
I can't understand how you have a 600,000 man afghan army losing to 40,000 man taliban army. taliban has taken over 1/2 of the country.

they obviously have shitty generals.
There's nowhere near 600k afgan military and there's way more than 40k Taliban.
Various Taliban warlords will simply end up controlling various parts of afganistan.
A key issue is that afganistan's mineral rich areas are far away from Kabul and will shortly not be under the recognized govts control, if not already under control of whomever the local Taliban leader is.
  • oeb11
  • 07-09-2021, 06:58 AM
UC - not to mention the poppy fields and opium production - making money that fuels terrorism of teh taliban.

an organization beloved of teh Progressive marxists.
Don’t worry, Joey Bribes has it handled!!!!

https://twitter.com/SaltyCracker9/st...090797569?s=19

Wow, he’s getting worse!!!!
I thought we wanted to bring the troops home.
Now we want to keep the war going?

Why? Because H I M isn't the one bringing the troops home?
NEW - China says the United States is "leaving a mess" in Afghanistan. Taliban welcomes "friend" Beijing to reconstruct country, looks forward to Chinese investments, according to a spokesperson.

Afghanistan is sitting on one of the richest troves of rare minerals in the world, valued at nearly $1 trillion.

@disclosetv
Embarrassment and chief , isn't in charge he wants china to help
NEW - China says the United States is "leaving a mess" in Afghanistan. Taliban welcomes "friend" Beijing to reconstruct country, looks forward to Chinese investments, according to a spokesperson.

Afghanistan is sitting on one of the richest troves of rare minerals in the world, valued at nearly $1 trillion.

@disclosetv Originally Posted by bambino
If the shit they have in the ground can be used to make batteries, we will be sucking on China’s hind tit for decades.
The us has been sucking off china in the closet for years ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,