What counts as verified provider?

Im new and was just wondering, if we see someone who was on eccie before (had a profile) but deleted it and is still posting ads like amy956 will it count if we list her as a verified provider?

And Thank You In Advance
I don't understand what you mean by "will it count if we list her as a verified provider".

If you mean that if you review her will you get credit for the review, the answer would be yes.
verified provider=Gato "did" her...lol
I'm thinking he's asking if he could list it as a ref? Or put a review as verified provider.
Yes thanks Red, what I meant (sorry for the confusion) was if I could list her as a reference with other providers.
you can use anyone as a reference. It depends on the provider as to if they will accept it as a reference or not
alright got it thanks
You are welcome Chorizo.

rgv123
Amy956 is very high volume and it will be hard for a provider to confirm that she saw you. She's a lot of fun but she does not keep track of who she sees. Unless you make quite the impression. Check with Amy and ask her if she would vouche for you if someone contacts her about you. A lot of us know her but her volume is like 7-10 clients a day, so people tend to get lost in the crowd.
  • dcarr
  • 04-03-2012, 04:56 AM
That's high volume alright.